Help

Hi everybody ,

my name is Jonh William , i new to forex , but very interested , i was surfing on the net and found this EA the seller says and the testimonials says that is realy good , does anyone tested this EA on a live acount ?

Please say something im thinking on buying it

thanks

Jonh

jwilliam:
Hi everybody ,

my name is Jonh William , i new to forex , but very interested , i was surfing on the net and found this EA the seller says and the testimonials says that is realy good , does anyone tested this EA on a live acount ?

Please say something im thinking on buying it

thanks

Jonh

do not too hesitate in getting rich quickly, make some scientifical research first. Only 5% of all traders succeeded in trading? are you sure that you will be the one in that 5%? or the other 95% like me?

You need to understand how forex works before even considering an EA. Browse this forum, try out different indicators and just watch how the market works in general. Get a demo account. After a few months of that, you should be able to spot all those scams from people selling EA's. Trust me most of them are scams.

All EA's work...

parting with money is all you must learn...

ES

thank you for your coments , but what i really wont to know is if sameone has testing this EA

thankes

Jonh William

Reason: