Fibo & Gann variations - page 2

Hey

I have just bought some studys with fibonacci strategys and other stuff i share my knowledge when gained. abcd swing and so on

You may create some thread in discussion area and it will be very good if you will post something. Because it is much more easy to read the forum than big book to understand something from the beginnining (for me for example).

If you have some particular knowledge please share.

schwager:
Thanks KimIV!

trading: after a new daily high or low .....look for retracement 38 or 62.

76 or 24 ...in sideways market or strong trending market

(RSI (4) can help)

hi,

this indicator does not shift once it creates the new levels each day?

I am not a programmer. It seems these levels are extremely accurate for determining high and low areas.

Will forward test to see for myself. I just can't believe what I'm seeing on my charts is actually tradeable!

any know how to monitor the fractal levels (fractalchannel) on lower timeframe im thinking about an option in indicator options to choose what timeframe to monitor any help will be apriciated

sailor

mezarashii:
hi,

this indicator does not shift once it creates the new levels each day?

I am not a programmer. It seems these levels are extremely accurate for determining high and low areas.

Will forward test to see for myself. I just can't believe what I'm seeing on my charts is actually tradeable!

Here is an idea for a reversal type trade using the intraday-fibonacci indicator and the TD Sequential in combination. I chose the TD because its good at spotting reversals and I already know it doesn't shift after new lows.

Still asking those on the forum who understand this indicator how and when it shifts to create new levels. Only once at the beginning of the day? Every time there is a new high or low?

Here is what I see using these two indicators together...

wonder if its possible...

Files:
tdfibo.gif  13 kb

mezarashii:
Here is an idea for a reversal type trade using the intraday-fibonacci indicator and the TD Sequential in combination. I chose the TD because its good at spotting reversals and I already know it doesn't shift after new lows.

Still asking those on the forum who understand this indicator how and when it shifts to create new levels. Only once at the beginning of the day? Every time there is a new high or low?

Here is what I see using these two indicators together...

wonder if its possible...

That's nice could you point me out where you get those two indicator? Thanks.

jdun:
That's nice could you point me out where you get those two indicator? Thanks.

the fibonacci indicator is in this thread. and here is the link to the td indicator

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here

Can you tell me how the TD indicator work. The main question is what does those numbers stands for? Thanks.

jdun:
Can you tell me how the TD indicator work. The main question is what does those numbers stands for? Thanks.

according to my interpretation, numbers below 9 indicate a trend is developing. Anything over 9 is likely to reverse. So I use the number 9 and higher to look for reversals in my trading.

I see and I like. Thanks!

Reason: