Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 2

Hi Radatats, I need to be clear on entry, what is T3, and entry is when all the colours line up?

Keep on system

Hey guys,

I love the fact that you are sharing your ideas and don't want you to stop. However, I started this thread with the hopes that it would be related to my system!!

As to your question Stace, it is one of the hardest things to accept after missing a nice move but you have to be patient and wait for the next trade signal. It may be to add to the long or look for the reverse. On the 15min GBPJPY the stochastic is beginning to stall and we may see a slight retracement but I think the pair is headed to the 729 or the 4hr T3 around 227-228.

You can always drop down to the 5 min chart and wait for a reentry signal to get long again.

Rad.

Files:
gbpjpy_m15.gif  84 kb

Dave,

All the moving averages are T3 MA's. It is a type of MA, not a regular ema. The T3's on the chart are for the current and the next 3 higher time frames. For entry I look for a color reversal and a blue T3 cross first. Then I want to see the next higher time frame MTF HAS bar in the center window change color to match the desired move and the stochastic to peak and cross in my direction to enter the trade. Look at the boxes on the charts I have posted and see how things lined up.

Rad

thank you for advice. Basically I am long time intrested in this system and use it as my only one work system on this market. Particulary due high volatility I use all pairs of JPY, others are not so good for me especially eurusd with this indicators. So I want to keep this conversation more about way of using this system. So for me is problem with behaviour like now we have on GBPJPY and usually i jump and loose. I used to trade this on London open when price going to be able to have good impulse. But sometimes I miss signal and when I come back i am not sure enter or not instead indicators show me for example long run, because I noticed this indicators are very fast changing and sometimes on sideway market they are going crazy and is big potential to loose

Very sorry Radatats that I messed up your thread I will not do it anymore, just I was so surprised I found the collegues who are using particulary the same way

demam_emas:
You may try to put pending orders above or below support or resistance before you leave your trade.

I don't trade GBPJPY.

I trade on M15 EUROJPY. So I will look H1 EUROJPY as my main trend.

If I look on GBPJPY chart right now, stoch on both timeframes (M15 and H1) are already overbought, price is blocked by daily resistance 1.

So, I think it will go down for a little, then will going up again to break Resistance 1.

Because stoch on H4 is going UP.

Just a newbie prediction.

Here I post my template if you interested.

I don't enter late to a move unless the stochastic pulls way back and then I watch for a reentry. Check out my charts.

Rad

Please don't anyone take any offense!! I want the free flow of ideas and setups. I just want to try and focus my ideas on my own system.

Rad

@radatats:

Please continue to share ideas about your system. Sorry for talkin too much about our system here.

@stace:

Hmm.. maybe you can develop EA for your strategy

Good nite all... goin' 2 bed now

robots are sucky i dont use them

now i am going to try radatats way

basically very intrested in T3 way using

demam_emas:
@radatats:

Please continue to share ideas about your system. Sorry for talkin too much about our system here.

@stace:

Hmm.. maybe you can develop EA for your strategy

Good nite all... goin' 2 bed now

Thanks Summit! Good to be back.

Files:
audjpy_m5.gif  66 kb

radatats:
Thanks Summit! Good to be back.

so till where you think audjpy will retrace?

Reason: