ADX-System - page 4

Is there a directionality indicator? increase ivolatility ??

Is there a directionality indicator?

not important where goes the trend if up or down enough there is directionality ! I search an indicator that show point of possible increase volatility a directionality!

wall03:
Is there a directionality indicator? not important where goes the trend if up or down enough there is directionality ! I search an indicator that show point of possible increase volatility a directionality!

What about the old and widely known DMI-ADX

ADX Custom Indicator

I wanted to know if anyone could create a simple CI that would display ADX in a different way. The idea is to use ADX as a gauge for trend strength, with 2550 being strong. I wanted the ADX value as well as a color representation, red being weak dark green being strong, to be able to be displayed on to the chart.

There are two ideas for the way to display the color scheme, 1 being just a small color box with the current ADX rating, or two (the more complex idea) a small box at the top of the chart after each each tick which would string together to give you a ADX power rating.

Additionally adding the +ADX and -ADX would be a handy tool.

Let me know if you guys think this CI has any merit.

Regards,

Styex

Styex:
I wanted to know if anyone could create a simple CI that would display ADX in a different way. The idea is to use ADX as a gauge for trend strength, with 2550 being strong. I wanted the ADX value as well as a color representation, red being weak dark green being strong, to be able to be displayed on to the chart.

There are two ideas for the way to display the color scheme, 1 being just a small color box with the current ADX rating, or two (the more complex idea) a small box at the top of the chart after each each tick which would string together to give you a ADX power rating.

Additionally adding the +ADX and -ADX would be a handy tool.

Let me know if you guys think this CI has any merit.

Regards,

Styex

this one might have indicator you looking for

ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging

mod 4c Waddah Attar ADXxBollinger

some oldies

TASSKlT[1].mq4 - codebase

Files:

thanks

for a long time i wait finally i got this indicator, thank you very much...

fxbs:
TASSKlT[1].mq4 - codebase

can someone make audio alert?

ADX is messy

Reason: