Better NN EA development - page 57

why

fxspeedster:
This thread is solely for the purpose of private development of this EA not for public sharing information about it. Development documentation will only be shared privately between myself and experienced programmers that decide to become a part of the development team. I hope this explains the difference between this thread and the other Better NN threads.

If you feel this way then why bother discussing.We are all trying to make it anyway we can.The only way we can do it is by testing an telling you what problems we have.We are not in it to resell it to make money off of it.This is the problem with some of the postings on this site.I would be willing to pay you for this program(within limits) if it pans out to work.I would say put it out for testing by members to see if it works or not.l

ceverha:
If you feel this way then why bother discussing.We are all trying to make it anyway we can.The only way we can do it is by testing an telling you what problems we have.We are not in it to resell it to make money off of it.This is the problem with some of the postings on this site.I would be willing to pay you for this program(within limits) if it pans out to work.I would say put it out for testing by members to see if it works or not.l

I guess this guy is not here anymore. Only barnix keep this thread, and you can see that he is sharing his work.

I backtest the N7S_AO_772012_mod_v01.mq4, and it only did buy position in the backtest, althrough it codes says buy and sell. So I set up the EA short only, and it does not make one trade during the backtest. So the AI has not learnt a bearish market.

SVM example 3

Files:
svmdll_1b.zip  39 kb
attrib2b.mq4  10 kb
attrib3b.mq4  10 kb
attrib4b.mq4  10 kb

libsvm 288 build 5

Files:
dll4_5.zip  40 kb

Indicator with libsvm 288 build 5

double C=1;

double g=0;

int svm_type=NU_SVR ;//C_SVC, NU_SVC, ONE_CLASS, EPSILON_SVR, NU_SVR

int kernel_type=RBF;//LINEAR, POLY, RBF, SIGMOID, PRECOMPUTED

int normalize=1;//1-normalize 0-

Files:
svm288_5.gif  21 kb

double C=1;

double g=0;

int normalize=3;//1-normalize 0-

Files:
svm288_6.gif  20 kb

double C=1;

double g=0;

int normalize=0;//1-normalize 0-

Files:
svm288_7.gif  20 kb

Hello Barnix, and thanks for the awesome work !

One question, where to put the dll zipped ? In C:\Windows ?

Thanks

svm288_18_5.mqh --> include

dll4_5.zip --> svm288_18_5.dll --> library

Big Joe:
Hello Barnix, and thanks for the awesome work !

One question, where to put the dll zipped ? In C:\Windows ?

Thanks
Reason: