You are right odirlei.

Here it is the strategy tester result for:

_rdb_EA Your_Lucky Update 16 Des 08

EUGBP from oct til dec

from 10k to whatever number is that

Files:

Barnix,

I see that you've tested FAPturbo.

1) Do you test the scalper or the strategier?

2) On which time frame? and broker?

I tried to backtest it, and could not make any trade in the backtest. So I thought that the developer has disabled the backtest function for the FAPturbo. Apparently, it isn't so. You have proved that the FAPturbo can be backtested.

Hi Barnix,

Would mind to post the settings that you have used to test

_rdb_EA Your_Lucky (dec, 16 version)?

Thanks.

You are right odirlei.

Here it is the strategy tester result for:

_rdb_EA Your_Lucky Update 16 Des 08

Symbol EURGBP (Euro vs. Great Britain Pound)

Period 5 Minutes (M5) 2005.01.10 10:50 - 2008.11.14 22:55

Model Every tick (the most precise method based on all available least timeframes)

Parameters Original_EA="MyLuckyPro V.0.4p"; LasEdit_by="_rdb_ : 30 Nopember 2008"; Balance_Info="Bila sudah tercapai ROBOT berhenti, INGAT JANGAN serakah"; TargetBalance=3000000; AutoStop_Info="AutoStop=false, tidak buka posisi baru, posisi yg lama tetap di maintain"; AutoStop=false; Time_Info="Jam Trading waktu Server"; OpenHour=22; CloseHour=5; MM_Info="Kalau MM=true, isi risk berapa persen yg mau di pake."; MM=false; Risk=50; Lots_Info="Kalau MM=false, isi Lots yg mau di pake."; Lots=1; MaxLots=100; MinLots=0.1; LotsDigit=1; Slippage=3; Trade_Info="TP=TakeProfit, disarankan sedikit saja"; TP=7; SL1_Info="SL1=StopLoss bukan jam trading"; SL1=22; SL2_Info="SL2=StopLoss jam trading"; SL2=31; FractalRange=32; ATR_Level=15; PriceFromFractal=7; HiddenTP_Info="Bila true, maka TP tidak di set"; HiddenTP=true; Filter_Info="Filter untuk buka posisi"; SignalFilter=5; MaxTrades=5; MaxTradePerBar=2; MaxTradePerPosition=3; IMA_PERIOD=11; Magic=11111; email_YM="abdulrahman_maros@yahoo.com"; Need_Donation="Abdul Rahman"; Bank="BCA : 7990026640"; LibertyReserve="U7067895"; Time_Opened_Protection=true;

Hi Barnix,

Would mind to post the settings that you have used to test

_rdb_EA Your_Lucky (dec, 16 version)?

Thanks

FXDD historical data

i dont trust backtest...crap

I just want to publicly say Thank You to Barnix and the ridiculous amount of work he's put into this thread.

Cheers!

Thank you Barnix for your hardwork.

Would you mind to share your settings for FAPturbo strategier and scalper? thanks.

Not plotting

OnTheRoad:
Hi Barna,

here is a link to my two Indicators, ( , Sentiment_Cpair_v2 )

set them as post1 on MIG demo, use TF1h , TF5m ,setting 5,2,2 , 144,

crossing white to 0 level in TF5m in direction of TF1h, good entry and exit,

notice, it needs powerfull pc,

OTR

regards.

Spaghetti Indicator !!! (28 Pair Relative Strength )

Hi OnTheRoad or any body else that could help me? I have spent about 8 hrs reading and trying to get this indicator "Sentiment_Cpair_v2" to plot to no avail. All I see in the indicator window is the label for the currencies but no lines are plotted. I am trading single currencies so I like to use this indicator over the "Sentiment_all_v2" ?

The "Sentiment_all_v2" plot's just fine so I can't figure out why the "Sentiment_Cpair_v2" doesen't.

Thanks for your help.

Reason: