How to build a NN-EA in MT4 - page 16

qingyang_2005:
Somebody who wanna get a NN can use NeuroSolutions 5! It can generate many type of NN, such as , PNN , Recurrent NN, MLP , SVM and so on.

Have you managed to implement any? I had a look but the code wasn't clear enough for me.

I would like to create a PNN for my EA to increase the chances.

Any one got any examples to show me?

newdigital:
The same but indicator (with library file).

hi newdigital

could you please translate the russian into english??thank you very much!

Please give the link to my post where it was attached.

newdigital:
Please give the link to my post where it was attached.

ok it is in page 3 #27

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178272/page2

thanks!!

My new PC is having Windows in English and can not see russian letters.

I will take my old PC during the weekend (old PC is having russian Windows) and will translate. As I see - it is just few words to translate but Window in English can not catch those type.

newdigital:
My new PC is having Windows in English and can not see russian letters. I will take my old PC during the weekend (old PC is having russian Windows) and will translate. As I see - it is just few words to translate but Window in English can not catch those type.

Oh I see ,My windows is in Chinese and couldn't identfy the letter of Russian too.Sorry to make you so busy and Thank you very much!

Have a good weekend!

SLANG script

Anyone successfull in importing the weights to forex_nn_ind to update the neural network? I have tried manually from training a network in cortex and updating weights from output and seeing mixed results. The current weights are good until 2007 I think since that is when it was trained.

Anyone have a SLANG script for me?

Thanks,

Jag

Does anyone know what this is?İt is in Russian.

Files:
Reason: