Live trades for NN EA idea - page 9

Patience

sifoorex:
It seems good.

Owner of this thread, please let me test it in demo/live account of this EA.

TQ.

If you ready to sell this ea just let me know.

TQ

I think everyone has been patient tryng to get the result and stability of the EA, Leeb has done a great job on the EA and wanted to get it perfect,so i think we should be patient as well, still hoping things will turn out beatifully for the forward test. I am sure he will be nice enough to fulfil his promise.

Great job Leeb, carry on.

hi Leeb,

Can you please explain how you train your EA? Do you have an indicator as a trainer or what?

I am interested to know the process.

thx

People before you all start putting your emails here for spambots to get.

Leeb has said he is testing it and will decide at a later date if he will release it so stop asking if we wants to release it he will when he ready.

And after saying that LOL Leeb sell me your digital curve maker EA now! haha

J/K

leeb:
Hi Teldon, to answer your question, the way of using the system is entirely mine and still in experimental phase, I know the markets can quickly take away the profits. The code was based upon existing segments but used in an entirely new way. I am sure it will have some losses at some point but is looking good so far.

Hi leeb. I have been unsucessfully trying to develop my own EAs for the past year. Could you pont me to the existing segments you used so I can see if they can help me in any of my EAs?

Thanks

leeb:
Hi Teldon, to answer your question, the way of using the system is entirely mine and still in experimental phase, I know the markets can quickly take away the profits. The code was based upon existing segments but used in an entirely new way. I am sure it will have some losses at some point but is looking good so far.

Hi leeb. I have been unsucessfully trying to develop my own EAs for the past year and I was wondering if you could point me to the existing segments you mentioned to see if they could help me with my EAs.

Thanks

subsystem

Hi leeb, can u guide me on how to build subsystem?

Hi Kavorca,

I know how it feels to struggle for years to develop a successful EA, not even sure that I have succeded yet ! What I would say is patience is key and a good life/work balance - eg: don't be in front of your screen for days looking at forex, take time out, enjoy life the markets will be here forever !

There is some great code on the forum tweak it and experiment with you own risk reward.

A few other things I have learnt (these lessons took years and I am potentially saving you thousands sharing this so please guys stop asking for the source code of this EA, it needs to be tested more and in anycase the purpose of this thread is not to tweak and dissect the source code):

What I've learnt:

1) Backtests mean very little in real life the only way to go is live forward testing

2) Never use an EA with no stop loss - they can look great on paper but give you sleepless nights

3) Most important is not % winning trades or profit but risk/reward ratio

4) Paper trading doesn't involve the emotions of live trading which are critical

and 5) but maybe most importantly PERSISTANCE & PATIENCE

don't ever let anyone tell you can't succeed if you truly believe you will make it one day, it took Edison 10,000 attempts at creating the lightbulb

6) Start live trading with mini account and very small lots sizes - Patience !

7) Stop looking for the holy grail !

Senior members will appreciate these points, yet if I had read them a few years ago when hunting for the holy grail I would have wrote them off but they are vital to trading success, the 7 points above have been gained from years of experience and sleepless nights, I have took the time and trouble to write all this and create this thread to thank for forum it's a great resource.

Remember if you can perceive it you can achieve it.

good points leeb

MiniMe:
good points leeb

I agree, great advice leeb.