EA to ECN Broadcaster

Deleted due to lack of interest.

shows ur EAs first to prove ur skills.

its obvious u do not even understand the nature of EA and Metatrader. I highly doubt u have the expertise you claim.

Ghamm:
Hi,

Ive written dozens of EA's , searched hi and low, and have yet to find an EA that consistently makes money.

We do have our own strategy that works, but have not been willing to share it as someone will certainly steal it etc..Its not so much an ea as it is a robot.

I have a suspicion that there ARE EA's that work, but people are afraid to let them out.. (Having looked at hundreds of EA's , Im still not conviced that anything works)

They can and will be decompiled in minutes for $10 to a russian. Scares an EA author to death.

So, they only use them in house, for their own use..

So, we've built a Robot/EA Hub, that connects OUR MT4 to OUR server..

Our Server is made to connect to any MT4 customer in the world. It works through most firewalls as well. The EA Stays on our computer only..

The MT4 server sends ALL commands and signals, buys, sells closes etc... to ANY remote MT4 computer anyplace in the world. This , allowing someone with a GOOD EA to sell their service , without ever actually giving the EA to the customer. The EA is safe and sound on the main server.

The ONLY EA that sits on the users client machine is a relay client EA. It simply gets the command from the main server. It also contains some User settings with regard to lot size and risk MM..

The Real beauty of this is that We can Scalp fair and square, as we also have ECN software clients, that allow us to trade with NO restrictions. So instead of an MT4 on the Client side, they use our ECN software client.. We currently connect to 3 ECN's

Yes, you can Scalp a 15 second trade. No problem.

So, My question is..Or should say offer..

If you have an EA that ACTUALLY makes money, we would like to partner our technology with your EA, to sell to the public for a monthly fee. This would give you a revenue stream, protect your code, and provide a needed service.. Something that ACTUALLY works! WOw.. What a dream!

If you have any interest , PM me..

Craig

Ghamm:
Hi, ......The MT4 server sends ALL commands and signals, buys, sells closes etc... to ANY remote MT4 computer anyplace in the world. This , allowing someone with a GOOD EA to sell their service , without ever actually giving the EA to the customer. The EA is safe and sound on the main server.......

EDIT: It seems to have been seen as overly negative, which wasn't the intent!

PS Check you PM.

Deleted due to lack of interest.

Deleted due to lack of interest..

now i just feel bad.

Ghamm,

you've got something very interesting there. it sounds like a dream come true for those who are already managing other people's funds using automated trading systems.

the idea of charging a monthly subscription fee for the service is a wonderful business model!!

benefits to the investor: pay-per-use, can terminate service if does not perform. model also encourages the EA developer to constantly ensure that the EA remains profitable, else subscriptions will dwindle.

benefits to the EA seller : priced right, a decent EA that is consistently profitable will potentially be able to draw hundreds of investors. at US$25 a month, we are looking at a PASSIVE income of US$5000 with just 200 subscribers.... just by selling and maintaining one EA.

benefits to both investor and EA seller : trades execute on the most ideal platform, bypassing the unscrupulous practices that some dealing desks use. ie. better EA performance due to faster execution and better spreads....perfect for aggressive scalpers.

i hope more interest will build up in this thread. i think it's too good to just let this thread fade off like that. please participate and support Ghamm by voicing your views..... *be constructive if you can please*

*peace*

hi jjk2,

Ghamm is as hard-core a programmer/developer as you can get. let's ask some contructive questions (if you have any) so that we can tell if he really knows what he is saying. give the man a chance, mate.

*peace*

jjk2:
shows ur EAs first to prove ur skills. its obvious u do not even understand the nature of EA and Metatrader. I highly doubt u have the expertise you claim.

I betcha his ECN was FXLQ...he did not delete his post for lack of Interest...FXLQ is shut down currently...

This was a great idea and I missed this thread...

ES

lets give the man the benefit of a doubt and give him a chance to speak before we make any assumptions, shall we?

ElectricSavant:
I betcha his ECN was FXLQ...he did not delete his post for lack of Interest...FXLQ is shut down currently...

This was a great idea and I missed this thread...

ES

Test it

If your Broadcaster really works - why don't you do a demo for everyone.

Set up a EA and broadcast it openly to both MT4 & Currenex - i'm sure this will get folks interested.

Reason: