EA to ECN Broadcaster - page 2

These were my thoughts.. But Im not excited to share anymore.. except lightly.

I was told.. Let me see If I remember.

Im a scammer, and I dont know anything about code etc.

I wasnt even given an hour before I was insulted. These guys dont know me from Adam, but have me pegged as a scammer, wanting to steel code.

So, Ive crawled back into my Code cave. BTW, Ive been writing code for 15 years, my partner is a PHD level Chemist. We both fell into forex. Ive learned that for the most part, Forex TSD contains the bottom feeder, lobed finned fishes of the Forex world.

ckowyong:
Ghamm,

you've got something very interesting there. it sounds like a dream come true for those who are already managing other people's funds using automated trading systems.

the idea of charging a monthly subscription fee for the service is a wonderful business model!!

benefits to the investor: pay-per-use, can terminate service if does not perform. model also encourages the EA developer to constantly ensure that the EA remains profitable, else subscriptions will dwindle.

benefits to the EA seller : priced right, a decent EA that is consistently profitable will potentially be able to draw hundreds of investors. at US$25 a month, we are looking at a PASSIVE income of US$5000 with just 200 subscribers.... just by selling and maintaining one EA.

benefits to both investor and EA seller : trades execute on the most ideal platform, bypassing the unscrupulous practices that some dealing desks use. ie. better EA performance due to faster execution and better spreads....perfect for aggressive scalpers.

i hope more interest will build up in this thread. i think it's too good to just let this thread fade off like that. please participate and support Ghamm by voicing your views..... *be constructive if you can please*

*peace*

ElectricSavant:
I betcha his ECN was FXLQ...he did not delete his post for lack of Interest...FXLQ is shut down currently...

This was a great idea and I missed this thread...

ES

Um no, Mr. Electric.. Have you ever heard of Dukascopy? Hotspot? Mb Trading?

I would touch FXLQ with a 100 ft pole. LQ is 100% bucket shop.

I do have an account, but not funded thank goodness.

now that everything is out in the open....

Ghamm : could you briefly explain again ....

1) the problem?

2) the solution?

3) who this solution is targeting at?

thanks mate. keep up the good work.

hope all posts from here on will be constructive ones.

*peace*

Similar but different.. Its primary focus is Futures brokers, I think.. It does give you a bridge to MBT etc. but cant broacast the orders to many other MT4 Clients..

Looks interesting..

Guys, this is a great idea.

Ghamm, I hope you can continue with what you started.

Thanks.

Ghamm:
These were my thoughts.. But Im not excited to share anymore.. except lightly.

I was told.. Let me see If I remember.

Im a scammer, and I dont know anything about code etc.

I wasnt even given an hour before I was insulted. These guys dont know me from Adam, but have me pegged as a scammer, wanting to steel code.

So, Ive crawled back into my Code cave. BTW, Ive been writing code for 15 years, my partner is a PHD level Chemist. We both fell into forex. Ive learned that for the most part, Forex TSD contains the bottom feeder, lobed finned fishes of the Forex world.

Who cares that you have a partner that is a PHD Chemist. Like thats supposed to be impressive or something. There isn't much in a chemistry degree program that is related to forex. I mean sure they have a math background but no more of a math background then I do and all i have is a BS. A PHD might impress others but the most intelligent man I've ever known in my life had to drop out of school in the 3rd grade.

Ghamm... you were right. it's not worth sharing your ideas here in this forum. i'll email you privately... as i think i know a few people who may be interested. - ck

ckowyong:
Ghamm... you were right. it's not worth sharing your ideas here in this forum. i'll email you privately... as i think i know a few people who may be interested. - ck

Some have asked me about a DLL type bridge.. This is one to check out..

Here is a DLL that you can use for as a bridge with Ineractive..

Its free, just ask for a donation if you like it..

Heres the link

twslink

Ghamm:
Some have asked me about a DLL type bridge.. This is one to check out..

Here is a DLL that you can use for as a bridge with Ineractive..

Its free, just ask for a donation if you like it..

Heres the link

twslink

Thanks for that! Very interesting, have to try it in near future..

Reason: