Tickwatcher - page 2

Currency Futures Tickwatcher

For those of you who trade currency futures and use WHC Trader for free charts, here is the currency futures version. I changed the colors a bit since I'm "one of those" who can't distinguish between red and green too well =)

Files:

y ooo___ _____ooo

why ADX SAR AO? something wrong with HA(previous TW)? Paul's weapon of choice?

Simply revisiting good, old indicators. HAS is a good old one too, but this time I decided to use these three in a combination (still looking for a holly grail )

Lately we have a flood of "magic","infalible","fantastic","solar","snake"... and all sort of "incredible" indicators. Some of those indicators not just "repaint" (repainting is by far a smallest problem of a wrongly writen indicator) but calculating values completely wrong, or showing completely wrong values, and still they have their army of followers.

So I decided to try out those indicators that are there for a long time, that are calculated properly and are, when you take a closer look, as usefull as any other indicator, if not even better

Anyway, tickwatcher is posted here as a not too slow frame for indicator combinations, time frame combinations and pairs monitoring combinations. It is not a system. Anyone with different combination of indicators is welcomed by me (it really is not difficult to change indicators used by tickwatcher)

That's all...

fxbs:
why ADX SAR AO? something wrong with HA(previous TW)? Paul's weapon of choice?

This indicator is really great... but i have a problem with it.

I don't know if it depends on my version of MT4(by activtrades) but currency labels are not shown properly as you can see.

Any advice?

Tnx

Files:

It seems you somehow are missing arial bold (or maybe even arial itself) from your fonts

You may install it from Windows installation (it is a part of Windows) or change the following lines from :

if (ydistance==20) {

setObject(next(),pair ,xdistance-1 ,20,ColorLabels,"Arial Bold",12,270);

setObject(next(),DoubleToStr(price,MarketInfo(pair,MODE_DIGITS)),xdistance-16, 1,ColorPrice ,"Arial Bold",12);

} [/PHP]

to

[PHP] if (ydistance==20) {

setObject(next(),pair ,xdistance-1 ,20,ColorLabels,"Font of your choice",12,270);

setObject(next(),DoubleToStr(price,MarketInfo(pair,MODE_DIGITS)),xdistance-16, 1,ColorPrice ,"Font of your choice",12);

}

just replace "Font of your choice" with the name of the font you want to use

Yosh|mur4:
This indicator is really great... but i have a problem with it.

I don't know if it depends on my version of MT4(by activtrades) but currency labels are not shown properly as you can see.

Any advice?

Tnx

Done! Thanks a lot

You know it's really strange cause i checked it out and i have arial bold(truetype) installed. Btw i replaced the font and it works perfectly now.

Thank you both for the indicator and the advice.

This is great stuff!

This is the way indicators should be coded.

Everyone needs to study this.

What a great tool.

Best Of All Worlds

I combined the work of mladen and Codersguru into one indicator.

My goal is to have one multi time frame indicator that allows the user to load up multiple indicators via inputs and eliminate the need for most coding.

I have done this already on TradeStation and eSignal.

I look forward to other people enhancing this.

Files:
tro_sak.zip  40 kb

Here is a screenshot.

Files:
tickwatcher.gif  114 kb
Reason: