Signal_Bars_v7 - page 2

Signal Bars v71

I have posted a new version of Signal Bars v7 on the 1st post as i have had requests for an extra TimeFrame so traders can have all the lower TimeFrames plus Daily displayed

cja

Files:
detail10.gif  4 kb

Thanks for the update cja.

Ethan Hunt

thanks cj....nice done

idea: can u combine it with the time clock for market open and candlestick time?

Files:
watch.mq4  16 kb

Thanks You, Need more informative

Thanks You for your very usefull indicators, specially SignalBar.

You are most creative programmer for MT4.

For more informative of SignalBar, can you add :

1. Broker Time

2. Time for Next Bar (very usefull for scalpers like me)

3. Max Lot to Trade

number 1 to 3 can be on or off.

Thank you for your kind of help for most trader in the word

ServerUang

-----------

I'm sorry for my bad English

Addition to Signal Bars

Hi

I have added an extra line of code to Signal Bars V7 & v71 to see if this will deter people from selling it on ebay - sorry for the inconvenience to all those honest members as this will add extra clutter to your charts

What do you think?? Should we be doing this on all our indicators. The problem is it will only work for ex4 files and that of course would mean no mq4 files and therefore the end of code sharing. Of course that will not get around decompiling either, I notice that there is a decompiled version of Signal Bars out there now although it is a very early version, There is no easy answer.

Files:
signal_bars.gif  44 kb

cja:
Hi

I have added an extra line of code to Signal Bars V7 & v71 to see if this will deter people from selling it on ebay - sorry for the inconvenience to all those honest members as this will add extra clutter to your charts

Hi cja,

I totally agree with what you are doing. However, may I suggest that you put "Signal Bars FREE www.forex-tsd.com" below the coloured bars in the same font and colours as your M1, M5 headings.

Xard777

CJA you are an absolute legend.

Thanks so much for this.

Do it CJA

cja:
Hi

What do you think?? Should we be doing this on all our indicators. The problem is it will only work for ex4 files and that of course would mean no mq4 files and therefore the end of code sharing. Of course that will not get around decompiling either, I notice that there is a decompiled version of Signal Bars out there now although it is a very early version, There is no easy answer.

I AGREE with you CJA... do it !!! And thank you so much for your great works and contributions for forex community... I always love your indicators...

Best regards,

KG

cja...nice contribution...i always used ur indi start from dolly 9

i agreed.. ur idea to add extra clutter is good.

but can u make it display at the setting window?

the buyer from ebay will know ist free @ tsd...

so our chart is clean....

i love clean chart with ur indi....

my2cent

no problem cja.....:)

Reason: