2008 - EA Project. - page 2

davidke20:
No we're starting from here(read statement below). System development already strated few weeks back, and need more programmer. Its not holy grail, but we're finding a way to get it nearer to perfection. Some people may work on exit strategy, some may work on money management, some may be working on fine tuning the entry point. 1 GOAL = 1 money making stable, conservative, safe EA.

Regards

David

Hi David, Can I add in as a programer? I have some experience on exit and

money management, I think I can do something for the project.

Jonathan You:
Hi David, Can I add in as a programer? I have some experience on exit and money management, I think I can do something for the project.

Its not up to me to decide. But I'm sure Wayne will take you in to consideration. For the peace of mind, you can also PM Wayne a.k.a Kamper himself if you decided not to discuss furthur on the public forum. Cheers

Regards

David

ElectricSavant:
Before I commit for your consideration...assuming you find a pure coder....

What are the goals of the group? do we just make as much money as possible?

Shouldn't two engines or two EA's be considered for two market conditions? like trending and non-trending?

These sort of threads that pop up are just examples of the rampent theft of EA's to further be sold on ebay...Coders, Developers and Traders are scared to share their work in these open forums...

So if you folks do not want to be in small groups then just accept that you will never get anything working good in public...

Now that I think of it...Thread author count me in if you go forward...

ES

Hi ES

Nice that you are keen, I like your sometimes controversial style and your different way of looking at and analysing strategies.

If this thing does get of the ground, I'll be sure and drop you an email, I still have it I think if it is the same one that you used at Elite?

Cheers

Wayne

Devil2000:
You don't have to reveal your strategy here, only anything to convince that you're not start from nothing.

No problem.

I trade for a living, is that good enough?

Thanks

Wayne

AQUILEZ:
No chance, sorry zmax. I did that once before and got burned. This time I go private in a closed group.

Demo Testing? or Real money Testing? Just curious you know!

I Can't call my self programmer but, You are going to get burned over and over again,You guys still worry about people that steal someone else work!

If we thing seriously about it.

Then we need to be glad about that people.

Why? I am talking about Brokers I am talking about Metatrader

In short words. Your Code vs Metatrader Code

is not. You vs Me We are sitting in front of a big learning software Like playing Chess with IBM deep blue.

Why keeping in secret? there is not secret about Windows we can easily get a pirate copy of any version of windows and they still making money

Keeping in secret turns you like them but that does not means you going to beat them or not get burned again. we can create a bug for their software or may be we can create a super EA or feed the dog while get in real

That is exactly what I am talking about. So go ahead and keep you secret while i feed the dog here.

In Chess, pawn go first and always ready to sacrifice their lives to protect the King

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Hi Aquilez

Thanks for that, appreciate your candor and forthright perception of the public forum syndrome.

However, I have released three of my manual strategies on Public forums and have seen every single strategy turn up under a different name with different people proffesing to own them? Two of these strategies are now EA's and one guy even had the balls to try and sell my own strategy back to me as an EA?

My apologies for offending you, and anyone else, but not again. This time I find honest people that I can trust and do my thing, my way.

Thanks

Wayne

davidke20:
Its not up to me to decide. But I'm sure Wayne will take you in to consideration. For the peace of mind, you can also PM Wayne a.k.a Kamper himself if you decided not to discuss furthur on the public forum. Cheers

Regards

David

Thanks David

Jonathan has contacted me and I have replied?

I asked him if he was a better coder than you?

Cheers

Wayne

KaMpeR:
No problem.

I trade for a living, is that good enough?

Thanks

Wayne

Well, Davidke20's equity curve is enough

Let me know if you have an empty slot left.

KaMpeR:
Hi Aquilez

Thanks for that, appreciate your candor and forthright perception of the public forum syndrome.

However, I have released three of my manual strategies on Public forums and have seen every single strategy turn up under a different name with different people proffesing to own them? Two of these strategies are now EA's and one guy even had the balls to try and sell my own strategy back to me as an EA?

My apologies for offending you, and anyone else, but not again. This time I find honest people that I can trust and do my thing, my way.

Thanks

Wayne

Do we have to pay for what somebody else does?

personally I doing a lot learning here.

We are in small group already, finally this forum is!, and the intention is clear, the interchange of ideas that i considerate good for me, is not necessary good for you and vice versa.

I am still remember the first time that i use an EA, I am still remember that i like some things and disagree with others, I am still remember asking someone else to do things for me because I did't know how to code until i got tired and tryed to code myself. I am still don't know how!

I am still learning a lot. I can recognize the method and many things in the source. I am able to change anything

I don't like in the source, sometimes copy and paste things from here to there, many don't like the method, I can even say is mine, but I am glad with the work i do. We are free to think anything we want but making an exclusive group of programmers kill this forum, people like me and the intention of it.

Regards

Aquilez

KaMpeR:
Thanks David

Jonathan has contacted me and I have replied?

I asked him if he was a better coder than you?

Cheers

Wayne

I dont know whether he's a better coder then me. You better request some work from him, just like what you did to me few months back. If he couldn't trust you, I dont think he can contribute to your forum anyway.

AQUILEZ:

We are free to think anything we want but making an exclusive group of programmers kill this forum, people like me and the intention of it.

Regards

Aquilez

I think the key is not going to take you in as a private coder, but to ask for a group of people working and focus on a same system, rather then having distraction on a public forum.

Regards

David

2 things here.

1. To ES - any good system will be able to adjust in real time to a trending versus ranging market. If it doesn't, it's only a matter of time before the bomb goes off.

2. To Aquilez - you are asking people to freely give away their work for your benefit. What gets me is that people think they should be given things because they are members of a "forum" and for the benefit of the "forum" that things should be freely passed around. It's totally ludicrious to think that, and is an insult to anyone in the trading world who has "made it."

BTW, Wayne, are you Wayne Gibbous on ET?

Reason: