Programmers ready?

You're on the right track, but please see this post...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

.. I would hate to get in after

x pips and have the "whole" trade going the other direction on a 4 hour

top. I am not sure where the "150 comes into play". Are you 80%

up the ladder when the signal comes in? The 4 rsi is very short and will oscillate a lot. I would d o some work but I think youll get your but whooped;

Also, you talk about the trailing...but on a 4 hr with large 1 hr retracemnts....yikes. Also, add in some stoch pops and yikes 2. The problem with Martingales

is your are always picking tops and bottoms .... having every 2 or 3 rd trade blow through your oscillators for a few saved pips is yikes. There are tons of martingales to utilize and just learn a little to modify the gettins. If you want , I will show you

Tops and bottoms

With the combination of RSI coming back from overbought or oversold and the confirmation of a stochastics cross you catch tops and bottoms and it rarely happens that the trade goes against you.

If so there is still the 50 pips stop.

The 150 pips target is meant to catch a sudden spike.

If the trade goes gradually in your direction target and stop can be readjusted. In that way a profit of several 100's of pips is realistic.

The problem of trading this concept manual is that you don't have a normal life anymore or you miss the trade points.

Adding units every 20 pips can be left out initially, i never did it in my backtrading.

The problem with martingale systems which I studied till now is that they all tend to collapse after some time.

But if AJK has safe settings which still make good pips I'm interested

There are plenty of martingales that probably could be modified somehow.. I know of no safe settings.!

I gave up on martingales awhile back. But I posted a basic martingale. that if freely available. Maybe we can work through and get some help from others and some folks can learn to code better . ....If you think this strategy is worthwhile. I am not convinced yet. You are asking a lot of an ea to do in Metatrader. so it will take some time to work the bugs out.

Thoughts.! I picked 10.3 as I think it would be the easiest to modify. This was posted on the web but had an error in it.

I think it can be fixed with a little work or maybe firebird has enough logic to wreck up a little.

- Should we Start with Gettin?

- then Order processing logic?

( Thanks to coders guru- training. I have finished my personal ea that works extremely well and I have some time to work on this. I think this would be a fun challenge to do just for a hobby)

What would you like to do? I think its important to walk through the process in a posting rather than " here you go" as likely , you will

make 100 zillion modifications before you get this to have the "right touch" to it. If not, then I will let this go and let some one else beat on it. or I can go foreward if others are interested.

WNW can you specify that link again, or describe it so I can find it. It is invalid now.

Reason: