Indicator for Daily Scalping Needed - page 4

Horizontal lines

Hi,

I want to be able to draw 3 lines in example 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 and then move them all at the same time.

I mean that instedd of just clinking at "Horizontal line" and draw 3 lines and evry time I want to move them I need to move then one by one I want to be able to move them all with the same intervals, so for example I can move the previus example to 1.25,1.50,1.75 just by cliking at one line and move them all together.

How to I do this? Is it possible?

Greetings

/Speed

Need Help Horizontal Line

Guy's need a lil help on this..

i need a simple indicator that can show which color is for the each time frame..

sometime i just don't remember and i need to look at it again

this is the example of the indicator that i need; draw using paint.

thanks.

thanks

Files:
untitled.png  33 kb

How can I convert "disketmadu_lines.mq4" to "disketmadu_lines.mq5"?

Anderson Marinho:

How can I convert "disketmadu_lines.mq4" to "disketmadu_lines.mq5"?

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
As discussed earlier, I would like to develop martingale EA which open position base on candle close. The basic rules: 1) EA will open position after candle close for first entry.  If the candle close BEAR, ea will trigger SELL position. If the candle close BULL, ea will open BUY position. If the candle open price = close price, no position...

Marco vd Heijden:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

I just need the same indicator just for mt5. somebody could help me?

ccjjaa #:

Line indicator

Here you are i just modified the Dolly Lines to your requirements

I suggest you look under the inputs tab on the indicator, there you will find all the settings for line settings 50/100 etc colors/widths/type of line etc.

To find the inputs load the indicator onto a chart-right click the mouse onan empty part of the chart and select indicator list- then highlight the indicatoryou want to alter disketmadu_LINESin this example by left clicking on the indicator name in the list - then select editfrom the boxes on the right side of the popup window - then select inputs from the tab on the upper left of the box - and alter the settings as required.

the inputs box will look like this

disketmadu_lines.mq4

Hey. Is there any reason why disketmadu_lines wouldn't work? For some reason it doesn't work here and I downloaded it twice. 

Reason: