OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 9

ruparaw:
My broker platform is Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. www.liteforex.org is a +2gmt server time

You want servertime zone 2 .

Try it

Regards

El cid

el cid:
You want servertime zone 2 .

Try it

Regards

El cid

don't get wt u mean. Wt numbers should i use. Below is my setting, it is correct ?

BeginSession1=10 equivalent to 8 gmt ( 9 cet )

EndSession1=11

BeginSession2=11

EndSession2=12

LocalTimeZone=8 my local time was +8 gmt

DestTimeZone=2 my server time was +2 gmt

ruparaw:
don't get wt u mean. Wt numbers should i use. Below is my setting, it is correct ?

BeginSession1=10 equivalent to 8 gmt ( 9 cet )

EndSession1=11

BeginSession2=11

EndSession2=12

LocalTimeZone=8 my local time was +8 gmt

DestTimeZone=2 my server time was +2 gmt

The best settings are in post 80

session 1 8 to 9.30 CET 9 (9 AM TO 10.30)

SESSION 2 8.45 TO 9.45 CET( 9.45 TO 10.45)

eL

el cid:
The best settings are in post 80

session 1 8 to 9.30 CET 9 (9 AM TO 10.30)

SESSION 2 8.45 TO 9.45 CET( 9.45 TO 10.45)

eL

you modified hans EA , you told people this one is yours?

simonsmart:
you modified hans EA , you told people this one is yours?

A dodgy programmer supplied this EA and he charged me $100 .This E A is not worth 2 cents and the dodgy programmer has dissapeared .It is so poorly written that it is an insult to professional coders.It has also caused a lot of problems on live accounts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is shame to all the scammers who call themselves programmers.

I have found some very good programmers.

I hired the best programmer and best coder in town to write my new EA .The new EA is of professional quality and most coders wouldn't know how to code it properly.

Infact here is proof

I also have another EA written by another talented coder Ryan Klefas

Regards

El cid

Greetings:

I hate to rain on this parade, but facts are facts.

The EA is profitable on my backtests. @2,500 pips 2006 to be precise.

BUT....

No spreads are being removed from the backtests. The EA is buying on the Ask and selling on the Bid, but does not exit longs on Bid and sells on Ask.

What does this mean?

@1000 trades X 3 pips GBPUSD (let's be conservative) is 3000 pips in hidden charges, and you are in the hole.

The EA need to be rewritten to use Bid and Ask instead of calculating TP and SL from the "Price" variable, and then it will give more accurate backtests.

tdion:
Greetings:

I hate to rain on this parade, but facts are facts.

The EA is profitable on my backtests. @2,500 pips 2006 to be precise.

BUT....

No spreads are being removed from the backtests. The EA is buying on the Ask and selling on the Bid, but does not exit longs on Bid and sells on Ask.

What does this mean?

@1000 trades X 3 pips GBPUSD (let's be conservative) is 3000 pips in hidden charges, and you are in the hole.

The EA need to be rewritten to use Bid and Ask instead of calculating TP and SL from the "Price" variable, and then it will give more accurate backtests.

Tidion

The E A I am using a private EA for my live trading and backtesting .The EA I am using is not posted here .It is coded by a professional coder of the highest quality.A second EA is being coded by another professional coder.

The results in post 80 are from the professional coder's versions and I can see spreads are taken into account.So the results look O K

These results are very much in line with performance of ACTUAL TRADED of other breakout strategies.

Here are images for backtesting proof of spread being used.

I notice your very unbiased contributions in your previous posts .Please raise good questions again

and if you wish to rewrite any of my EAS please ask ,even if you feel like writing up one of my strategies into an E A .I know you are a coder.

I have many enemies on this forum who want to knock this strategy to 1 star.Keep trying

Regards

El Cid

Files:
tidion_1.jpg  12 kb
tidion_2.jpg  28 kb

Hi

This strategy is improved and another 2,000 pips per year will be added to the profits

Details will be provided to good contributors who share their ideas

El cid

Hi

Here is some backtests on Hans123 .Results show 1500 pips per year using 4 pairs .It is poor considering it has a 2000 pip drawdown and many traders have blown their accounts trading it

My tests are not 100 % Hans but very approximate tests

I am aiming for 5,000 with all my improvements with a 1000 pip drawdown.

Anyone else wants to attack my strategy and thread?

Regards

El Cid

Files:
hans.rar  330 kb

@ elcid can you please help me with a programme that trades on a mini account and trades on all 4 major currencies. how possible is that.. i would love it if you could help me out.

thanx a lot

el cid:
Hi

Here is some backtests on Hans123 .Results show 1500 pips per year using 4 pairs .It is poor considering it has a 2000 pip drawdown and many traders have blown their accounts trading it

My tests are not 100 % Hans but very approximate tests

I am aiming for 5,000 with all my improvements with a 1000 pip drawdown.

Anyone else wants to attack my strategy and thread?

Regards

El Cid
Reason: