Saving chart data

Would apprecaite if anyone can advise me as to how I can save chart data to be transfered to another pc/notebook so that I can just open it up in the new pc/notebook.

eg.. I have included all the data on the charts, templates, indicators, text, period formats ( different periods have different indicators , text etc ).

I use all this on my pc and would now like to transfer the entire set up to my notebook. It will take too much time to completely redo the whole setup on my notebook.

Advise appreciated.

Thank you

hi

goldie666:
Would apprecaite if anyone can advise me as to how I can save chart data to be transfered to another pc/notebook so that I can just open it up in the new pc/notebook.

eg.. I have included all the data on the charts, templates, indicators, text, period formats ( different periods have different indicators , text etc ).

I use all this on my pc and would now like to transfer the entire set up to my notebook. It will take too much time to completely redo the whole setup on my notebook.

Advise appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

Just copy templates folder for templates,indicators folder, if u not yet connected your laptop to internet you need to copy all .hst files from history folder of your MT4 in order to show the chart offline ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

goldie666:

Advise appreciated.

Thank you

Easiest way is to just install Metatrader afresh on the new PC (needed to 'register' MT with Windoze) archive the entire Metatrader folder on your old PC and copy it to the new PC. Now extract this to where you installed the 'new' MT, overwriting it.

Will work perfectly and should take about 5min in total.

Reason: