SnakeForce - page 3

hi

You can combine with another indicator like MA or PSAR

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

PSAR is a good call. I'll try that too.

about SnakeForece Indy

Hi,

Here, to read or confirmed SnakeForce Indy I suggest u to combine it with indicator such as iGentorLSMA&EMA and 3 Level ZZ Semafor.

I attach these indicators.

Thanks,

Widyarto

nice picture

bibi247:
Is there anyone who can tell me how run snakeforce indicator? is it a moving average or something like that??

nice picture can i have one?

ok!!!!!

MTF SnakeForce(2) modified

I tried to download and use the MTF SnakeForce(2) modified from post #26 above. When I load it on my MT4 platform, it does not open and I get the following log error: 2;112;C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MTF_SnakeForce(2) modified.mq4;53:27;'100@' - invalid number....Is there a correction for this problem?

Also, the SnakeForce is notorious for repainting. Did the modification take care of that? Most indicators either lag very badly or repaint as the SnakeForce does. I scalp/day trade using Constant Range Bar charts with anywhere from 2 to 4 pips per bar. Is there a good, solid indicator for this type of trading that does not lag badly or repaint itself? Just like everyone else, I have tried a hundred of them with so-so results. Thanks.....

el bee

MTF waddah attar explosion

combine this with snake!!!

el bee:
I tried to download and use the MTF SnakeForce(2) modified from post #26 above. When I load it on my MT4 platform, it does not open and I get the following log error: 2;112;C:\Program Files\FXDD - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MTF_SnakeForce(2) modified.mq4;53:27;'100@' - invalid number....Is there a correction for this problem?

Also, the SnakeForce is notorious for repainting. Did the modification take care of that? Most indicators either lag very badly or repaint as the SnakeForce does. I scalp/day trade using Constant Range Bar charts with anywhere from 2 to 4 pips per bar. Is there a good, solid indicator for this type of trading that does not lag badly or repaint itself? Just like everyone else, I have tried a hundred of them with so-so results. Thanks.....

el bee

ya, agreed, good to read what he wrote, but bad to try what he put up -- not even compiled

Ziggy123,

I liked your setup on the TL forum. I would appreciate more details on your setup. Thanks. You can email me privately if you wish.

Can any body please suggest, how to use Snake Borders indicator, I observed it in M1 time frame, it is not repainting, and what about the yellow line, please guide

Vidyasagar

Reason: