MT-4 tester

I updated my MT-4 platforms yesterday. Now, at the tester I can see only the

"Optimization" option. I can't see the "Recalculate" option. I can't test

my EAs now. I have MIG-demo and Northfinance-demo. I reinstalled the platforms but the problem is still as before.

I found the cause :

MetaQuotes 11.09.07 15:57

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 210 has been released.

What' new:

1. Fixed displaying of profits "as Term Currency" for futures.

2. Tester: removed the checkbox "Recalculate". Now the testing sequence is generated each time anew at clicking "Start".

3. Tester: improved the generation algorithm in every tick modeling mode.

4. Tester: improved the change of quotes receiving speed at visual testing.

5. Tester: added counting and displaying errors of lower timeframes mismatch at testing sequences generation.

6. Tester: changed the formulations, describing modeling modes. Added into the tester report notifying messages when using modes of modeling "control points" and "open prices only".

7. Tester: changed the algorithm of formating the final value of an optimized parameter. Now 0 can be indicated as this value.

8. MQL4: fixed MessageBox() function operation in endless cycled scripts.

9. MQL4: fixed memory leakage at the attempt to access a non-existent custom indicator from the Expert Advisor.

10. MQL4: fixed error of transforming a constant date, falling on 1970.01.01.

11. MQL4: fixed compiler error in processing the bit operation NOT with constant expression.

12. Replaced the hot key of current profile changing. Instead of F5 now Ctrl+F5 should be used.

13. Improved the formation of a balance chart when displaying the trades history report. Now pending orders are not displayed on the chart.

14. Added the Estonian Language.

Please

Please, do have someone a documentacion of MQ4 tester. How is exactly working, on what, why and how calculate exactly. Please, if have someone some or can me give link where can i finde it, please.

Marko

If you check out Meatquotes own forum(s) you will see that people as very unhappy about this.

At the very least it slows down backtesting considerably.

Much more serious, it prevents developers from using third-party tick data, which seems to be its main aim.

Ask yourself, why would Metaquotes do that?.........

Reason: