Adding email alert to an indicator

Hello guys,

I hate asking for help like this but I've tried to figure it out myself but the only coding background I have is Fortran 77.

I am looking to add an email function to this indicator that will zip out an email if a color change is happening from red to white or white to red. The code is very short and doesnt look complicated. I just can't figure out how to put email notification in.

I'll post the indicator and a screenshot of the indicator in action. The screenshot has 45 of the indicators on screen simultaneously. Obviously I dont want 45 separate emails when a color change happens so I will probably just replace one of the standard ones with the new version with email alert. Any help is appreciated.

Files:
ma_rsi.mq4  3 kb
help.gif  34 kb

Hi. This should work. Remember you need to enable email alerts in Metatrader. Enjoy.

Files:
ma_rsi.mq4  3 kb

fantastic, thank you!

Nice indicators template at the picture

bro can i get help with same problem? add email alert to buy sell signal indicator?

and how to attach file here?

here is the image:

buy-sell.signal.mq4

Files:

bzrich:
bro can i get help with same problem? add email alert to buy sell signal indicator?

and how to attach file here?

here is the image:

buy-sell.signal.mq4

Bzrich, think that is a decompiled version of the sidus indicator, you can find a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page331 with alerts.

mrtools:
Bzrich, think that is a decompiled version of the sidus indicator, you can find a version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page331 with alerts.

thank you mrtools for fast responds. i've check it but i need that attachment file with email alert. sidus v3 dont have email alert and little bit diffrent. anyway thank you..

thank you mrtools for fast responds. i've check it but it little bit diffrnt and still no email alert. if you could add the email alert to the indicator i've attach would be appreciate..thank you

bzrich:
thank you mrtools for fast responds. i've check it but it little bit diffrnt and still no email alert. if you could add the email alert to the indicator i've attach would be appreciate..thank you

bzrich

The difference is that the version you posted is repainting and the version that mrtools sent the link for is not repainting.

bzrich:
thank you mrtools for fast responds. i've check it but i need that attachment file with email alert. sidus v3 dont have email alert and little bit diffrent. anyway thank you..

Bzrich, this is the non repainting version with email alerts.The indicator you posted is decompiled and can and will repaint.

Files:

Hi

dont you mind can you add new email and message popup too..

i have mq4 file

can you fix it up pls

thank

spainguy

Reason: