Looking for someone to add email function to this Indicator

I am looking for someone to add a function to trigger an email notification that is sent out only when the indicator displays a Bullish (RED) volume bar, and a Bearish (WHITE) volume bar.

I would like the subject of the email to be such as the example below for a Bearish (WHITE) bar:

Subject:

"Bear Volume: EUR/USD"

Body:

High price: 1.3530

Closing price: 1.3500

Low price: 1.3490

Attached is the indicator.

I would do this myself but would like it in a hurry and am a bit rusty on my MQL4 coding lately.

Any help is appreciated!

Files:

bauerjj10:

I am looking for someone to add a function to trigger an email notification that is sent out only when the indicator displays a Bullish (RED) volume bar, and a Bearish (WHITE) volume bar.

I would like the subject of the email to be such as the example below for a Bearish (WHITE) bar:

Maybe someone is doing it right now for you, why waste their time ? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=455849

RaptorUK:
Maybe someone is doing it right now for you, why waste their time ? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=455849

Just trying multiple sources.

bauerjj10:

Just trying multiple sources.
And potentially wasting multiple peoples time . . .

RaptorUK:
And potentially wasting multiple peoples time . . .

Maybe you should write it, you seem to have enough free time to write negative pointless posts.

bauerjj10:

Maybe you should write it, you seem to have enough free time to write negative pointless posts.

and what are you doing ??

deVries:

and what are you doing ??

Thanks for chiming in troll.

bauerjj10:

Thanks for chiming in troll.

no explanation from you why it is so important to get this in a hurry
I think if you were in a hurry you already used a site like Jobs

you do nothing yourself to get this done

and we all can think someone else is working on it

so it might be you wasted time posting this request and answering

like it is wasting time programming this only for the reason

that you're a bit rusty on your MQL4 coding lately

bauerjj10:

OK . . . I'll do it right now.

bauerjj10: Thanks for chiming in troll.
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I appreciate your response. If I cant find someone to help I will take a stab at it myself. Was hoping it was something someone may be able to do in 15 min or so.

Thanks

Reason: