EA needs TP/SL

I developed an EA, which takes good trades. What needs developing is Take profit/Stop loss part.

I am looking for Forex people with programming skills/ideas to help sort it out.

Private Messages are welcome.

Image attached.

Files:
ea.jpg  177 kb

I can add SL/TP in the code ,no problem.

What is the blue-yellow line in the middle? Some kind of MA?

As I understand the middle is Envelopes with levels at some range from the line.

The rest is just to puzzle potential buyers

Did you try stop on MAs? Trailing stop? I know quite a lot of those (as well as some stop-loss strategies) but I'm busy at the moment. If you want my help, make me interested! Either offer me a good payment or offer me something good in exchange for my time.

Shinigami:
What is the blue-yellow line in the middle? Some kind of MA?

As I understand the middle is Envelopes with levels at some range from the line.

The rest is just to puzzle potential buyers

Did you try stop on MAs? Trailing stop? I know quite a lot of those (as well as some stop-loss strategies) but I'm busy at the moment. If you want my help, make me interested! Either offer me a good payment or offer me something good in exchange for my time.

I am not selling this EA, just looking for ideas on Take Profit/Stop Loss strategies to maximize profit.

Simple TP/SL already built in.

european:
I am not selling this EA, just looking for ideas on Take Profit/Stop Loss strategies to maximize profit. Simple TP/SL already built in.

Add trailing stop, try trailing by shadows of closed candles, try trailing by pivots (when % from open to TP is reached), try some other ideas. Be creative!

Reason: