EA request for 95pip strategy

Will a programmer please develope an EA for the following system found on FF? Thanks...

OVERVIEW:

This is a pure "set and forget" system where trades are placed at the same time everyday.

By setting multiple profit targets we are exercising money management, while aiming for 95pips profit from a 50pip move in price.

We will simply be placing orders 5pips above the previous days HIGH and 5pips below the previous days LOW.

Use a 30pip stop loss for all orders.

Orders are placed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

EXECUTION:

1.) At 5pm EST open the daily chart (2hrs b4 start of the Asian session) of USDJPY. ( In an attempt to pre-empt questions about how this strategy works on other pairs, I will post results comparing GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, and EURUSD (see post#20). You're welcome to add to the list.)

2.) After the new daily candle has opened, take note of the previous day's HIGH and LOW. Alternatively, at 5pm EST take the high and low of the previous 22-24hrs.

3.) Open a total of 6 PENDING orders including 3 BUY STOPS and 3 SELL STOPS that expire within 24hrs (I use 18hrs) as follows:

Buy/Long Orders:

i. #1 - Entry = Yesterday's HIGH+5pips, Take Profit=15pips, S/L=30pips

ii. #2 - Entry = Yesterday's HIGH+5pips, Take Profit=30pips, S/L=30pips

iii. #3 - Entry = Yesterday's HIGH+5pips, Take Profit=50pips, S/L=30pips

Sell/Short Orders:

i. #1 - Entry = Yesterday's LOW-5pips, Take Profit=15pips, S/L=30pips

ii. #2 - Entry = Yesterday's LOW-5pips, Take Profit=30pips, S/L=30pips

iii. #3 - Entry = Yesterday's LOW-5pips, Take Profit=50pips, S/L=30pips

That's it.

Once you have placed your orders you are free to go and do something else with your day as this strategy does not require you to be monitoring the trades.

There can be 4 possible outcomes after either the long or short trades are triggered:

1.) All 3 profit targets are reached for a total of +95pips.

2.) The first 2 profit targets are reached (+45pips) and the remaining lot is stopped out (-30pips) leaving a total of +15pips.

3.) The first profit target is reached (+15pips) and the two remaining lots are stopped out for a total of -45pips.

4.) All 3 lots are stopped out for a total of -90pips.

I have already been asked to develop this EA.

I have already developed this EA.

I have back-tested and optimized this EA on GBP/USD.

Result:

Not good at all.

Actually I even tested different settings and starting times. Its not worth wasting time on if you use TP of 15 30 50.

lcfxtrader:

There can be 4 possible outcomes after either the long or short trades are triggered:

1.) All 3 profit targets are reached for a total of +95pips.

2.) The first 2 profit targets are reached (+45pips) and the remaining lot is stopped out (-30pips) leaving a total of +15pips.

3.) The first profit target is reached (+15pips) and the two remaining lots are stopped out for a total of -45pips.

4.) All 3 lots are stopped out for a total of -90pips.

Just look at the math here..

You have a 50% chance of profit with 1 and 2 for a total of +110 pips.

You have a 50% chance of loss with 3 and 4 for a total of - 135 pips.

This is a strategy with a negative expectation.

good in reverse trades

hi all

i am trade manually just opposite to this EA it gives good results, so kindly modify for reverse trades, means,, sellstops orders become Buystop AND BUYSTOPS become sellstops

Creating EA using MTF Forex Freedom Bar of Pipsfxgainer

Shinigami:
I have already been asked to develop this EA.

I have already developed this EA.

I have back-tested and optimized this EA on GBP/USD.

Result:

Not good at all.

Actually I even tested different settings and starting times. Its not worth wasting time on if you use TP of 15 30 50.

I was wondering someone could really do me a favour and kindly build an EA based on MFT forex freedom bar (CCI) or Pipsfxgainer.

If possible, I would like it to have SL, TP, trailing stop and MM. It should be able to open and close trades based on red for sell and blue for buy. Should work with any time frame. It should be able to work with any period the user gives to it, for example, if the user is on a H1 chart then the user can input setting a 60 minute period within MTF Forex Freedom Bar or Pipsfxgainer to reflect the same period; so that both the EA and the indicator(s) is telling the same story.

Can it also alert you by notification and email when it moves from buy to sell or visa versa?

Kindly could you use the MTF forex freedom bar or Pipsfxgainer default settings to help set up this EA for me?

I am hoping that some can help me please,

Thanks,

AP

Reason: