How can we add stock symbols to analyze them in Metatrader 4

Can we analyze stocks symbols in metatrader4, since there are some excellent expert advisors and indicators that can be usefull on analyzing many financial instruments other than forex.

platform

Download alpari the already have some stocks.

Thanks for the efforts to answer, but I don't mean brokers who already offer CFD's i mean how can we add symbols and analyze them without the stock symbols being provided by the broker. I do not want to trade these symbold I only want to analyze them using custom indicators present in metatrader.

EOD from yahoo

hey activetc PM clam61 and ask him about his EOD program. i never tried it but i think it's the only thing available for stocks on MT4. i believe he will allow you to demo it to see if you like it however it's been a while since i spoke with him. let me know if you try it and the results. good luck.

Ps

hi

activetc:
Thanks for the efforts to answer, but I don't mean brokers who already offer CFD's i mean how can we add symbols and analyze them without the stock symbols being provided by the broker. I do not want to trade these symbold I only want to analyze them using custom indicators present in metatrader.

Hi,

What stock symbol you want to analize ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi,

What stock symbol you want to analize ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I want to have the flexibility of adding any stock symbols and their OHLC prices for metatrader to analyse, no one in specific.

Reason: