Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am very new to this and very interested. I have a friend at work who has been trading a little for the past year.I have got some insight from him.I have been reading up on all this for about 4 months. I was wanting to know what would be your guys top advice at what I really need to be concentrating on and is this metatrader right for me? I read alot about programming involved in metatrader.I am far from a programmer.Is it a necessity with metatrader?Well I thank you all ahead of time for the help,this site has been very helpful

hi

hello

hi you can find in this forum nearly all information you need to become a good trader. You have to search the forum. good is to start with manual trading and testing. search for threads of Simba, Newdigital, Igor, etc..

The forum and metatrader has a focus on automatic trading, which is possible with metatrader.But in the beginning its good to start with the manual trading section in the forum.

all the best to you

I learned alot about forex trading here.

lodol

hi

jlmac27:
Hello everyone, I am very new to this and very interested. I have a friend at work who has been trading a little for the past year.I have got some insight from him.I have been reading up on all this for about 4 months. I was wanting to know what would be your guys top advice at what I really need to be concentrating on and is this metatrader right for me? I read alot about programming involved in metatrader.I am far from a programmer.Is it a necessity with metatrader?Well I thank you all ahead of time for the help,this site has been very helpful

You're on the right track here...you can learn alot bout fx and find the proven system you like ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

If you are new to the game, be very careful of anything containing the word "Martingale". NOT for beginners or the faint of heart.

jlmac27:
Hello everyone, I am very new to this and very interested. I have a friend at work who has been trading a little for the past year.I have got some insight from him.I have been reading up on all this for about 4 months. I was wanting to know what would be your guys top advice at what I really need to be concentrating on and is this metatrader right for me? I read alot about programming involved in metatrader.I am far from a programmer.Is it a necessity with metatrader?Well I thank you all ahead of time for the help,this site has been very helpful

You need to read this thread first https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Martingale". is just a money game..not a system...

Nic

Reason: