Hello all....

This is an EA I've been working on and I'm askin' advise how to decipher the report.

I had a great drawdown -$1000+ using another strategy, but my EA saved the day...

so far there are no losing trades using this EA I expect to hopefully see a few this week with the markets goin wild and such. After reading the report any suggestions?,, I will hopefully be able to post the code...

I got 5 EA's which are for different trading styles with simular or slightly better results,(still in the beta test stage as these EA's are far from acceptable...).

I've been using a site called "expert advisor builder" due to the lack of time to learn the code...(I am slow learning these days,...although I do program a little...haha).

I've tried "gorgago" but it has too many limitations(very promising stuff though)...

well hopefully I'll be able to develop something useful....

Files:
ea.gif  133 kb
ea_2.gif  81 kb
ea3.gif  86 kb

Modeling quality is poor. Post the code or ex4 and we'll make a proper backtest.

becareful you have no stop loss this will ultimately wipe you out...

leeb:
becareful you have no stop loss this will ultimately wipe you out...

True. Will you guys knock it off with the no Stop Losses? It's not helping anyone.

why dont u tell him how to get proper modeling quality shiginami?

not likes it hard you just point and click a couple times.

personkid press F2, select your currency, click download. after the download is done close the window.

open the strategy tester, select your EA, then select your currency (the one you just downloaded)

Then where it says model select every tick. you want your testing data to be modeled on every tick this is how your get higher modeling quality.

Apart from all of the comments above, waiting 5 hours to scalp 7 pips with no Stop Loss, well thats more risk that many people would be able to cope with !

Reason: