LoveSub69

Hi,

First of all thanks for great work You are doing and loads of usefull things and information.

I wanted to ask Your help in testing new EA. I'm working full time so I wouldn't be doing big tooks.

The code isn't mine and I get it ytesterday and in one day it made +140 on GBP/USD on forvard test now I'm in another trade USD/CHF...

So please help.

Files:
lovesub69.mq4  13 kb

SnakeForce

SnakeForce is idicator;

LoveSub69 - EA

Can you tell us what TF, currency, SL, TP, thanks.

The snakeforce indicator...how is it interpreted? What are its buy/sell signals?

What is the best time frame to use it on? Can it be used a multi timeframe tool? Example: Long on 4hr, look for signals on 30 min...

Thanks for sharing

Strategy

The system:

Bay - MFI prievious Force UP and curent Force Down > prievious Force Up.

Sell - oposite to bay.

The EA was made on my reqest and I get it just this week so I'm playing with diferent setings on my own so I can't help you with that and that was the idia of this thread to find out - have this EA eany use.

I basicly like 30M TF but as the EA have martingale tehnic in it wich You can turn on and off You can tray it on smaler TF.

And remember SnaceForce repaints - in EA seting You can play with MFI; SnakeForce shift and offsets and periods. SnkeForce works only if the period is greater than 20.

lovesub69,

what settings of this EA are you using at M30 timeframe?

I wish you luck! If it repaints, its impossible to say if it looks into the future or how long will it work till it kills your deposit (they usually do kill your depo). This is why I don't use re-paining indicators.

Yeah, SnakeForce repaints the past. I have proven it by minutes screen shot. Unless we have special technique and consideration in using it, eg. "Follow the bounching pips" method that use Zigzag.

Cheers,

Need YOur Help

Shinigami:
I wish you luck! If it repaints, its impossible to say if it looks into the future or how long will it work till it kills your deposit (they usually do kill your depo). This is why I don't use re-paining indicators.

Hi Shinigami,

could u help me to make EA from this indicator?, Open Buy dan Sell 20 pips from daily open, TP 50 pips,

Thanx a lot..

I've tried using it this way - doesn't work out, too much drawdown.

SnakeForce is a support indicator, and is not suitable for using it as the main signals of EA.