Automatic Equity Manager - page 3

Equity stop EA

hi ,

is there any EA to close all positions if equity reaches a limit of say 2000$

example : if i have deposited 5000$ and the EA should close all positions when my equity level comes to 2000$

ericsagi:
hi ,

is there any EA to close all positions if equity reaches a limit of say 2000$

example : if i have deposited 5000$ and the EA should close all positions when my equity level comes to 2000$

This is the best. But I am not allowed to post link. Google Multi-purpose trade management EA

Use the paperclip up in the right corner if its problem to download.

Can we modify Auto Eguity manager like that

Trail the orders partially one by one;15(close the half of every order on 15 pip profit)

Close partially of all orders come to certain profit of equity;

Target eguity profit prcentage;5

Close percentage of all orders;50(For example if you had 10 lots buy and 4 lots sell.When you hit the target percentage profit of equıty such %5 ,half of all orders will be closed and EA will go on to find another %5 with 5lots buy and 2 lots sell orders)

This EA must always detect the Equity and must be a continous EA

latimeria:
Here is updated version of 2 Equity Managers.

Equity Manager for Martingale Lover v2:

Trailing Equity is added.

Trailing Equity starts trailing when specified Equity (an amount of money or percentage) is reached.

You can specify trail start level and trailing width.

example)

Initial Equity 10000 / Trail Start 500 / Trail Width 200

When current Equity exceeds 10500, EA starts trailing by 200 width (start from 10300).

Problem and Solution:

1) Trailing P/L & Trailing Equity

Of course these trailing functions don't use physical stop, so there is a problem.

These EAs observe momentary maximum P/L or Equity and start trailing when it exceeds specified value.

If you quit MT4 or reset EA (for example when you change settings), EA forget maximum P/L or Equity and current stop level.

So, you have to run MT4 24/7 to make it work fully automatically.

But you will need shut down PC sometimes.

One solution for this is to input stop level manually before you quit.

(But It must be reset manually to as it was after EA has reset everything by TP or SL.)

2) update Initial Equity

For Equity Manager for ML, EA forget Initial Equity that has been reset (I mean after TP or SL) also.

If Equity Manager has not reset everything yet, it causes no problem.

But after Equity Manager has reset everything, Initial Equity must be updated manually before you quit, or EA will forget it.

Once it is updated, EA doesn't forget it (its setting remains).

Common Tips:

1) If you input trail start level less than zero, EA starts trailing immediately.

2) As I wrote at previous post, you can move stop level to breakeven or lock up some profit manually.

3) You can turn off trailing if you don't need it. (so I will delete old versions later.)

can someone modify martingalelover 2 , that when mt4 restarts or its a crash, that the ea do not close all trades after restart? and that ea can remember the equity before mt4 crasht?...this is very important when run the ea on a vps and vps crasht or something else.

please help

many thanks

latimeria:
Here is updated version of 2 Equity Managers.

Simple Basket Close v2:

Trailing P/L is added.

Emergency stop is added.

Clock is added.

Trailing P/L starts trailing when specified P/L (percentage) is reached.

example)

Account Balance (Freemargin, Equity) 10000 / Trail Start 5% / Trail Width 2%

When current P/L exceeds 5%(500), EA starts trailing by 2%(200) width.

*when you use Freemargin or Equity, trail width is not fixed, because Freemargin and Equity itself are changing.

Equity Manager for Martingale Lover v2:

Trailing Equity is added.

Trailing Equity starts trailing when specified Equity (an amount of money or percentage) is reached.

example)

Initial Equity 10000 / Trail Start 500 / Trail Width 200

When current Equity exceeds 10500, EA starts trailing by 200 width (start from 10300).

Problem and Solution:

1) Trailing P/L & Trailing Equity

Of course these trailing functions don't use physical stop, so there is a problem.

These EAs observe momentary maximum P/L or Equity and start trailing when it exceeds specified value.

If you quit MT4 or reset EA (for example when you change settings), EA forget maximum P/L or Equity and current stop level.

So, you have to run MT4 24/7 to make it work fully automatically.

But you will need shut down PC sometimes.

One solution for this is to input stop level manually before you quit.

(But It must be reset manually to as it was after EA has reset everything by TP or SL.)

2) update Initial Equity

For Equity Manager for ML, EA forget Initial Equity that has been reset (I mean after TP or SL) also.

If Equity Manager has not reset everything yet, it causes no problem.

But after Equity Manager has reset everything, Initial Equity must be updated manually before you quit, or EA will forget it.

Once it is updated, EA doesn't forget it (its setting remains).

Common Tips:

1) If you input trail start level less than zero, EA starts trailing immediately.

2) As I wrote at previous post, you can move stop level to breakeven or lock up some profit manually.

3) You can turn off trailing if you don't need it. (so I will delete old versions later.)

Hi Latimeria

First I want to thanks you for your ea which is my favorite tool insisde my trading strategy, the trouble I have is that it will not close the ea attached to each chart, so new position will be open and open again against my will, no way to fix it ?

Hi Latimeria,

The EA works well but it doesn't close ALL trades including orders.it leaves one all two trades when trailing, sometimes the one it leaves is a pending order which may open at some open and increase losses. If it can additionally send an email alert when it closes trade. that would be helpful instead of just a sound  alert.Thanks

Reason: