Based.on MACD300 pip/month article as reference on 4H-TF-GBPJPY>+88% backtest - page 4

Do we know each other?

Hi Chivas,

at your post, you mention Institute Technology of Sepuluh Nopember and Prof.Ir.Nadjaji Anwar, MSc. I was studied at ITS from 1996 until 2001 in Civil Engineering. I saw a thread about your EA at kaskus.com before, and saw a name Havid Rahdian... he is my college mate ... Please say my hello to him

back to your EA, it looks interesting when you mention about Neural Network. I am studying this right now and still learn a lot. I suggest you to use Neuroshell Trader for doing the train and back propagation. And the most important thing, you must input the function to the EA so it will do the process for Neural Network automatically.

Hope success for you!

weleh

tiger_wong:
Hi Chivas,

at your post, you mention Institute Technology of Sepuluh Nopember and Prof.Ir.Nadjaji Anwar, MSc. I was studied at ITS from 1996 until 2001 in Civil Engineering. I saw a thread about your EA at kaskus.com before, and saw a name Havid Rahdian... he is my college mate ... Please say my hello to him

back to your EA, it looks interesting when you mention about Neural Network. I am studying this right now and still learn a lot. I suggest you to use Neuroshell Trader for doing the train and back propagation. And the most important thing, you must input the function to the EA so it will do the process for Neural Network automatically.

Hope success for you!

oi sopo iki

aku s-39-lah koen s piro ???

Reason: