Publisher Detailed Statement output to web - page 2

sharpe7852:
Please take note that anytime MT4 does an UPDATE that it may write over the new statement.htm created by putting it back to the original format without the chart. I know this because after I did it I updated the build version from 206 to 207 and it changed it back to the original format without the chart.

Hmmm...that's totally annoying! Thanks for letting me know.

Statements

Hi,

When using the publisher option in MetaTrader so you can publish your account statement using an ftp account, how do you do to have the detailled statement (with graph and all the infos - dd, max gain loss...) instead of the basic statement ?

I look everywhere for an option who allow me to set that but canno't find anything.

Thanks for your help.

Hi guys!

I am trading with broker Oanda and want also to publish my results here, but indeed for me also the question is: how ?

Pipperoni:
Hi guys! I am trading with broker Oanda and want also to publish my results here, but indeed for me also the question is: how ?

You could "save as" the Transaction History and upload here as a simple html.

Pipskateer:
Well, I posted this same question to the Metaquotes forum and got a very nice result, so I will post the fix here for the benefit of others.

By default, the Publisher is programmed to use an html template for the output of statements that are FTP'd up to your site. This template (statement.htm) does NOT include the balance curve graph normally included when you save a detailed report. In order to get MT4 to use the detailed report w/graph instead of the standard report, please follow these steps or go to the bottom of this post for the "quick and easy" method:

#1. Navigate to your C:\Program Files\MT4\templates folder

#2. Save a copy of the file called "StatementDetailed.htm" to your PC desktop or an empty working folder.

#3. Go back to your MT4\templates folder, rename the file "statement.htm" to "statementold.htm" and leave it in the MT4\templates folder.

#4. Rename the copy of "StatementDetailed.htm" you previously saved to "statement.htm" and then move it back to the MT4\templates folder. You're done!

If you ever want or need to have the original statement for some reason, then simply delete the altered "statement.htm" file you just made from MT4\templates and then rename "statementold.htm" back to "statement.htm" and your back to the original.

I have posted the altered files "statement.htm" and "statementold.htm" in this message so if you like, you can simply download and install both of these to your MT4\templates folder as a quick easy fix. There's nothing "broker specific" in these templates, so they will work with any MT4 platform, unless they ever change the formatting for the statements. Just thought I'd share this with anyone who is interested.

great work!!!!!

a question: if I want make other grapic, for example a chart about montly performance, what can I do it?

thanks!!

Barbara

Reason: