ECN and MT4 - page 2

In the first post, it sounded like you were putting an ECN behind MT4 for traders to benefit from.

In the second post, you make it sound like the only reason to set it up is to open a market maker firm.

So which is it? Will your firm offer direct Currenex trading through MT4 for traders?

i'm visitor..

I'm just MT4 expert (scalper) trader.

bgcfx.com says that "they are putting an ECN/currenex behind MT4 terminal"

so, NO reason to set it up by ourselves.

tdion:
In the first post, it sounded like you were putting an ECN behind MT4 for traders to benefit from.

In the second post, you make it sound like the only reason to set it up is to open a market maker firm.

So which is it? Will your firm offer direct Currenex trading through MT4 for traders?

They'd set one up as a market maker too.... which we want to avoid.

mcbalta:
I'm just MT4 expert (scalper) trader.

bgcfx.com says that "they are putting an ECN/currenex behind MT4 terminal"

so, NO reason to set it up by ourselves.

market maker / pool levels

there are many different levels of "market maker"

currenex is very high level "maker". we can not sit on the top, like big banks..

if you wish you can setup your own inter-bank pool, to sit on the top, or participate in cme or currenex like pools.

tdion:
They'd set one up as a market maker too.... which we want to avoid.

Ecn

Have you thought of using your MT4 Platform and all it's wonderful indicators

as a guide just using demo accounts, then find a separate ecn feed and it's.

software!

I'm after the same thing and "by god" I've searched the four corners of the net,

but not a lot around.

As you said, I don't trust these MT4 Brokers at all, and I'm still only on demo!

I would love to hear from anyone who's using and ECN feed.

The other problem I've come across is most ECN companies wont

take you on unless you have a minimum of $18000.

I guess that cuts a lot of us Mini & Micro accounts out of the equation!

MB trading

Hi,

has anyone tried to link MT4 to MB Trading?

I've seen a solution via Tickquest's Neoticker, but has someone done it directly with the MB SDK?

hi

MrM:
Hi,

has anyone tried to link MT4 to MB Trading?

I've seen a solution via Tickquest's Neoticker, but has someone done it directly with the MB SDK?

not yet try ...hope there's ECN broker using MT4

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I've been using MB Trading live for about 3 wks and I have to say, I'm not impressed w/ them. I'm trading no more than 1.5 mini-lots per order and get hit w/ slippage WAY too often. The platform isn't user-friendly. Man, the list goes on. I think I will switch to GFT.

Hi, guys. I have just merged this two threads because it's same subject.

forex_for_life

I think I will switch to GFT.

hahaha i closed my GFT account a year ago or maybe more.They sucks,freezing quotes sometimes for 30 minutes,slipage,spread during news...terrible

but they are pretty aggressive with advertising all over the net...

Reason: