The 80's a.k.a Fcuk The News - page 7

Looks interesting....what bout adding ADX as another confirmation

.ex not working

Hi, can someone help with getting this working? It just shows orange bars, and the ea is greyed out???

Thanks,

al

I didn't even know there was an EA for this.....

info there

Dreamliner:
What information?

1st and 2nd post tell ya basically . the info .. and 6th post as quoted , does say losses are gonna occur..

just load the files . before the news and wait for the trade..

maybe coz ya made 1000 pips on a trade , and 1500 on a previous one , you dont need the stellaman's info at all ..eh... is your set up so good ya dont wanna share it ....

quote stellaman:

(yer.....i took a 40 pip loss............but that dont seem like much since the trade before made a profit of 314 pips and the following trade is currently at 354 pips gain.............yes there will be losers.........but only at a fraction of the gains...................)

HI i made a better entries on confirmed trends......this indi has 37 MAs from 13 to 50.....but i added 8,55, and 200 ema manually on this chart....When all the red band croos above with 55 ema then u can follow up the trend.can also look at fake dips when candles falls below 200 ema but those 55 ema will not cross below and the rebounce of trend is seen...Really good system but worried on on unstable indictaors..looks like teared parts when ploted but can manage somehow..

Hi,

Has anyone have "the 80's heiken 1 hour" in mq4 ?

Please share it.

Thanks

Reason: