Are there any RSI based EAs around here?

Hi all,

I'm looking for some RSI based EA that works as follows:

- looks for 1hr RSI(x) to go below 30 to set an alert flag

- opens a long entry the very moment RSI climbs above 30

Anyone knows where I can find one? TIA!

Velocity - has a Super RSI

Velocity - has a Super RSI [EA?] according to this post. Not sure it's what you want, but it looks like a nice one. I think an EA that that uses RSI to determine trades would be excellent. IMO

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Super RSI v1.92

Super RSI v1.92 is profitable in my forward test.

xux99:
Super RSI v1.92 is profitable in my forward test.

May I know what pair you traded and what TF? Any optimization numbers that you use?

I trade multiple pairs on daily timeframe. I use default settings.

For information:

I collected everything about RSI indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Are you trading live or demo? Also, is there any custom indicators I will need to have on it for this EA to run or is it all already in the EA? Thanks

I am trading it on a demo Alpari account. No custom indicators are needed for this EA.

pippinmaster:
Are you trading live or demo? Also, is there any custom indicators I will need to have on it for this EA to run or is it all already in the EA? Thanks

Can you post your forward test results? I have been trying to forward test this EA, but it seems to not open any orders. How long until it opens an order? I am pretty sure its on, i checked the live trading and the is on.

after backtesting, here's my temp conclusion : superRSI 1.92 on 2007 has done a good job , but as soon as i started to test it from 2002 ... it has major drawdown... i think superRSI 1.92 default setting based on optimization.

Super RSI 1.92 frozen?

pippinmaster:
Can you post your forward test results? I have been trying to forward test this EA, but it seems to not open any orders. How long until it opens an order? I am pretty sure its on, i checked the live trading and the is on.

I have the same problem. I had it open on all IBFX pairs with smiley face for the last two weeks (as of August 7) and no trades place yet.

Is this normal?

Reason: