Need Help for forward test

I'm sorry my english is not good enough.

I'm a newbie here, I just try to build my own EA,. It's far to perfect but for longterm is profitable. This EA is free absolutly. I want you try it.

EA condition, public purpose :

========================

- Pair : GBP/USD

- TimeFrame : M5

- Min. Deposite : USD 400

I just rebuild my EA, Enjoy it and get relax.....

if you download before 07-17-2007, you have to redownload this new version.

I need your suggestion. Thanks.

jaka_u:
I'm soory my english is not good enough.

I'm a newbie here, I just try to build my own EA,. It's far to perfect but for longterm is profitable. This EA is free absolutly. I want you try it.

Best pair & TF is GBP/USD at 5 Minute.

I need your suggestion. Thanks.

It doesn`t work on backtest.

Forigo:
It doesn`t work on backtest.

How ?? It's work at backtest at MT4, I just try for some brokers, like NorthFinance, Alpari, Admiral . .. .Ok. Lets see your setting

jaka_u:
How ?? It's work at backtest at MT4, I just try for some brokers, like NorthFinance, Alpari, Admiral . .. .Ok. Lets see your setting

What settings? There are not any variables in your EA. And while testing it wrights: "not enough money to trade" with all kind of starting deposit (from 500 to 5000000).

If its a totally free proposition, upload the code.

If you don't want to, PM me so we can fix those little mistakes like "not enough money".

Forigo:
What settings? There are not any variables in your EA. And while testing it wrights: "not enough money to trade" with all kind of starting deposit (from 500 to 5000000).

This EA work at deposite from USD 400, Sorry me, This EA just work at this condition, for public perpose :

- Pair GBP/USD

- Time Frame M5

Lets try again !

I will give mybacktest report. Thanks.

Ok, guys !!! You just try it ???? Lets see your backtest ...!!!!

Give me feedback. There are little drawndown, and no much trade each month but its profitable at longterm.

And you can start trade little as USD 400.

And safety... I hope so.

You know, I wasn't interested until you posted a backtest result.

But when I saw it...

Here you go! Backtest result 2006-whereever it got! Just as expected for a system with no stoploss

Files:

Shinigami:
You know, I wasn't interested until you posted a backtest result.

But when I saw it...

Here you go! Backtest result 2006-whereever it got! Just as expected for a system with no stoploss

Ok, I want to know, your data , which month EA's had broken ? I will test at that month.

And, maybe you can help me, test EA's month by month until month when EA's had broken.

Test EA's , from first day until last day every month. Is EA still broken at that month ?

How much modelling quality you have on strategy tester ?

I just rebuild my EA, you have to redownload this new version, and try again... hope for breakdown..

..and tell me your result.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I replace atachement at letter 1 , with the new version.

from me , not a programmer, just housekeeper

Reason: