COTL Forex Trading System

Has anyone had any experience with the above?

Aiki

run away! Search this forum you will see comments I and others have made.

hi

Aikitrader:
Has anyone had any experience with the above? Aiki

do u mean COT = Commitment Of Trader ? what's L stands for ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Run From COTL

The worst experience I have ever had. It is a measly 11 page e-book that simply throws together a "system" which claims to be mechanical but is discretionary at best. This "system" costs nearly $400.00 and is not worth $4.00.

The author is extremely rude, too. I asked for a refund when I discovered how worthless the system was. To this request she began calling me names and making fun of me.

I detest this "C.O.T.L." system and would encourage anyone to run away from it as fast as you can!

Thanks all for your comments.

In addition, I just found the other thread and read through the comments posted there.

Aiki

mikejody:
The worst experience I have ever had. It is a measly 11 page e-book that simply throws together a "system" which claims to be mechanical but is discretionary at best. This "system" costs nearly $400.00 and is not worth $4.00.

The author is extremely rude, too. I asked for a refund when I discovered how worthless the system was. To this request she began calling me names and making fun of me.

I detest this "C.O.T.L." system and would encourage anyone to run away from it as fast as you can!

I had an experience like that one.. What I did which motivated the author to refund my money was to POST the SYSTEM on a BB like this one and then email him a link to the post....The author said very rapidly that I could get a refund if I'd remove my posts..:))

Good luck.

david

hi

anyone have experience with G7 system want to buy cann,t find any comments G7 Forex System by Forex-Science. Day trading system for the Forex market.

sps8:
anyone have experience with G7 system want to buy cann,t find any comments G7 Forex System by Forex-Science. Day trading system for the Forex market.

Hi,

did you buy G7? Tell about your experience

hello

Scan:
Hi, did you buy G7? Tell about your experience

not yet,i am asking fore xperience who bought it

sps8:
not yet,i am asking fore xperience who bought it

There is commercial thread about it of 3 pages with your post as well and with many comments from many members (some of them bought this system, may be). The hread is here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/4343-g7-system

I never read forums, not sure how I landed here. I actually bought the COTL system back in 2007. It's a very solid concept, I don't trade it as the system suggests, however it has formed the basis for my trading strategy for the last nine years. It does not work the way the system suggests, I agree. But my advice to anyone is use the concept of straight line trading and build it into any system you use. IT WORKS.
Reason: