MT4 alternative datafeed - page 3

Oleg1956:
Fail this is not worth the money. because it does not provide any value, but of course it is for those who have access to the server side of the product.

But I can send you 10-20 these files are written just for API and need to get quotes as bridge or bridge. For writing service for example selling signals or arbitration quotes, you can use the Fail for free.

So neither of which there is no crime. if there is anyone, he will share, there is nothing wrong with that.

In the Internet is full of old versions from 2006 to 2012, found, but they are not relevant now, since all versions of old and need a new version of 2015.

Operating system Windovs paid too expensive and or any other product, but it does not mean that I can not give someone one of the library files, which plays no role, and this is not Fail System Fail Windovs it's just not play a role, and nothing standing.

In this case the same as similarly. Who has please share, I will be grateful and appreciate.

A right to use (as a part of windows operating system that you are mentioning) and a right to distribute are two different things. You can not give any part of windows to someone else unless it is explicitly allowed by microsoft

Anyway, good luck ...

mladen:
A right to use (as a part of windows operating system that you are mentioning) and a right to distribute are two different things. You can not give any part of windows to someone else unless it is explicitly allowed by microsoft Anyway, good luck ...

Mutually and you good luck!

I'm not talking about the entire software package, and for 1 Fail. And do not be confused and escalate, it is prohibited.

It's like that give the nut or bolt on his car. After all, you do not give the car. So do not be silly.

Moreover, I am sure that we speak different languages and about different things and you have no idea what I asked for help, but thanks for the maintenance of threads in the active state.

I have nothing with you to find out. I asked help if there is anyone who will share. yes yes no no.

Oleg1956:
Mutually and you good luck!

I'm not talking about the entire software package, and for 1 Fail. And do not be confused and escalate, it is prohibited.

It's like that give the nut or bolt on his car. After all, you do not give the car. So do not be silly.

Moreover, I am sure that we speak different languages and about different things and you have no idea what I asked for help, but thanks for the maintenance of threads in the active state.

I have nothing with you to find out. I asked help if there is anyone who will share. yes yes no no.

That file is a part of MetaTrader 4 Feeder(which you could get from this place https://support.metaquotes.net/en/users/login if you were a registered (commercial) user of their product and which is one more plugin that they are selling, so we do not speak different languages in this case) All the best

The question remains relevant.