Complete ebook for daily trading method - "The 8and8" - page 2

Thanks. it is very useful for me

hi..

i cannot access to your website.

forex-rewards.com

is there got problem with my network or the website??

topgunZ:
hi..

i cannot access to your website.

forex-rewards.com

is there got problem with my network or the website??

The site is accessible, its just how much money you can get back depending upon the amount you trade. If you are interested in the 8and8 Band Method, just read the PDF, you will not find anything on the website which you cannot access.

ok..i already can access your website.problem with my server

i've already try your system and it great.but the only thing i dunno how to do untill now is fibonacci things.

can explain to me how to create it and use it?

many thanks.

topgunZ:
ok..i already can access your website.problem with my server

i've already try your system and it great.but the only thing i dunno how to do untill now is fibonacci things.

can explain to me how to create it and use it?

many thanks.

Glad you like the book. For fib lines, basically, find a significant top and bottom in recent days/weeks depending on the timeframe you're interested in and draw your line. Watch if price reacts to these levels. I prefer the 50.0 level (not strictly a fib level). If a price bounces from a fib level and you have a cross, I have found that is a strong signal.

For more info, just google "how to draw fibonacci lines". Good luck. Take the time to do the study and you'll be a better trader at the end of it.

Michael

Many thanks to all those who emailed me with their kind words on the book.

You may have noticed I wrote it also to promote my site but the fact that so many are finding it useful is a real kick for me. Thanks also to Fozzy for starting me off on the daily charts!

a lot of consolidation going on in the yen crosses at the moment - not a good time to be following every signal. Looking to see a breakout which is in tandem with a cross.

Addendum

Here is an addendum to the book.

I felt it was missing some more real-life trades so here is a walkthrough, trade choices by trade choices, for GBP/USD over a period of four months.

Hope it helps.

Michael

Files:

p.s. I saw recently that the ebook has been translated into Arabic! Got a buzz from that - seems word is spreading.

For those who have downloaded, you can post your trades/questions here or in the Trading Systems thread.

Cheers

Michael

Thought I'd mention as I've had a few emails on the subject -

The link to download North Finance charts in the ebook should be ignored as they use the dreaded extra "Sunday" candle which can skew the indicator data.

I now use FXDD's charts. (I don't trade with them. The demo is non-expiring.)

And if you can't get the charts set up the way the book describes, just load the template from my resource page.

Happy trading.

Reason: