AVG removed MT4

AVG antivirus removed all copies of MT4 terminal.exe from my computer. I downloaded a fresh one and it considers it a threat. I think this is a mistake, and AVG will probably correct it, but meantime if anyone is experiencing this problem you will have to disable your AVG in order to trade.

Update: Looks like they fixed it already. All working again.

I have AVG as well and don't have any problem.

Anyway we have a thread about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

newdigital:
I have AVG as well and don't have any problem. Anyway we have a thread about it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Yep i'm running AVG with Metatrader4 for the past few months and never had any problems

tururo:
AVG antivirus removed all copies of MT4 terminal.exe from my computer. I downloaded a fresh one and it considers it a threat. I think this is a mistake, and AVG will probably correct it, but meantime if anyone is experiencing this problem you will have to disable your AVG in order to trade.

I am experiencing the same problem

tururo:

It means your computer ARE infected by unknown virus. Where AVG unable to detect the name and also unable to remove. Try to unintall AVG and install avast! I used to have the same problem, and had the AVG removed. After reinstallation of avast, immediately detect virus in hard drive.

Regards

David

davidke20:
It means your computer ARE infected by unknown virus. Where AVG unable to detect the name and also unable to remove. Try to unintall AVG and install avast! I used to have the same problem, and had the AVG removed. After reinstallation of avast, immediately detect virus in hard drive.

Regards

David

i second that. avast! is better...

Nicholishen:
i second that. avast! is better...

Guys, belive me... avg or avast - its very bad antivirus... shit.

Use NOD32 or Kaspersky.

MetaLang infected..............

Please read wider so that you do not get everyone upset. There is NO virus in the latest update!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out:

As you see now, it was a false warning from McAfee Anti-Virus software, and its developers have confirmed that. Virus Research Engineer of McAfee has admitted and confirmed that metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses.

The same situation: It is the error of Avast Home Edition. Check metalang.exe at avast! Online Scanner and you will get something like this:

(Sorry but the copied proof will not copy here)

Once again: Metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses! All the warnings from anti-viruses are false and its an error of anti-virus developers!

Best Regards, Lenar Fatkhullin

MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Forex Trading Software: Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4

hi

frantacech:
Guys, belive me... avg or avast - its very bad antivirus... shit. Use NOD32 or Kaspersky.

Norton and Trend Micro Anti Virus are good one .....only license problem

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

for good and free antivirus,please try Antivir and Actice Virus Shield.AVS is powered by Kaspersky's engine but it is free!!

Reason: