MetaLange.exe virus?

I'm getting the compiler unable to open error about once a day now and have to reinstall MT4 to 'fix' it. It shows up again at some point. My McAfee virus software found the MetaLang.exe trojan horse virus but can only move it to the quarantine folder, not clean or delete it. Every time I try to reinstall MT4 McAfee finds the virus again. If I unistall and redownload MT4, the compiler error shows up again as well and can't be used. Is anyone else having this problem?

It is false message generated by McAfee about the MQL4 Compiler.

All programs we produce are internally protected against decompiling. It is this protection analysis that causes the fault in the McAfee antivirus program.

Ask your question to McAfee support team please.

I configured McAfee not to scan that file...all's well.

MetaQuotes, your reply doesn't make sense. If the code that was detected by anit-virus software was actually placed there to prevent reverse engineering, then why hasn't the anti-virus software detected it before?

The message I'm getting is for the Trojan Horse Win32:Haxdoor-IA. I don't use McAfee. I use Avast. The message identifies the code as a specific trojan horse.

Please explain why this code is now being detected when it was not in the past; and why the code is being identified as a specific tjh?

MetaQuotes, your reply doesn't make sense.

Metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses!

The virus warning of Anti-Virus software is a false warning. And it’s an error of Anti-Virus software. We’ve sent complaint report to McAfee and they have admitted that it’s their error. They have admitted that metalang.exe is not a virus and it isn’t containing any part of viruses. It’s their fault, not ours. Now they have fixed McAfee Anti-Virus and released new updates for it. They have assured us that there will not be false warnings and metalang.exe will be correctly scanned

Here are confirmation emails from McAfee Support Team about fixing their error in their anti-virus:

Hello Mr. Mazhit Mugattarov,

We have already fixed this. Our current DATs (5019) do not detect 
this file. Please ask you customers/users to update their DAT set.

Regards,

Rachit Mathur
Virus Research Engineer
McAfee AVERT (TM)
A division of McAfee, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 5:24 AM
To: Virus_Research@avertlabs.com
Subject: [#149108] Re: Wrong McAfee activity

Dear Rachit Mathur,

Thank you for your email.

Based on your conclusion:
> Detected as : New Malware.bo
> Identified: No Virus/Trojan

Could you please update the internal bases of your 
McAfee software so that in future your software correctly 
process the file metalang.exe?

Best regards, Mazhit Mugattarov
MetaQuotes Software Corp
https://www.metaquotes.net

As you see now, it was a false warning from McAfee Anti-Virus software, and its developers have confirmed that. Virus Research Engineer of McAfee has admitted and confirmed that metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses.

If the code that was detected by anit-virus software was actually placed there to prevent reverse engineering, then why hasn't the anti-virus software detected it before?

New build contain new technology.

About Avast:

The message I'm getting is for the Trojan Horse Win32:Haxdoor-IA. I don't use McAfee. I use Avast. The message identifies the code as a specific trojan horse.

Please explain why this code is now being detected when it was not in the past; and why the code is being identified as a specific tjh?

The same situation: It is the error of Avast Home Edition. Check metalang.exe at http://onlinescan.avast.com/

The result will be like on image below:

Once again: Metalang.exe is clear software without any viruses! All the warnings from anti-viruses are false and its an error of anti-virus developers!

Reason: