Cool toolz

Hi all, guys and gals!

I've made here a few tools for myself and would like to share, here's the first one.

It makes a screen-size matrix of 9 currencies by 5 timeframes. it's basically an enhanced ADX indicator that looks for signals (when up or dn line goes upper than trendline), I find it very useful.

To use it you need to put multicur.mq4 to \experts\indicators

and multicur.tmp to \templates

then we need to create 5 charts (currency doesn't matter) on each set the template has to be set to Multicur, then we arrange the windows like on the picture.

good luck and happy trading everyone!

Files:
multicur.mq4  4 kb
multicur.tpl  5 kb

newt:
ouch... so ur only trading using indicator without looking at the price?

No-no, my friend, just I use it for monitoring field of signals.

So they are 5, 15, 30, and H1 + H4?Time frames?

Can you make an indicator that works on 1 chart yet gives signal from analyzing all these tf's?

mean volumes daily and hourly

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
So they are 5, 15, 30, and H1 + H4?Time frames? Can you make an indicator that works on 1 chart yet gives signal from analyzing all these tf's?

Hi, well it can be done, but here's something more interesting, the data for VOLUMES.

In the excel sheet there are charts that show volume mean for each day of week and hour of day.

cycles.gif show's how I've attached the cycle coloring (green, pink) to the chart and how moves can be detected with AO,AC,ATR,MOMENTUM and ADX.

VolumeMeans.mp4 is the "indicator" script that generates that data that was used in the excel above. To run it, you need to put the file in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\indicators and then compile it. The output Volumes.csv will be stored in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\files

GOOD LUCK!

Files:

Somthing wrong, the indicator volume means is not working.

Anyway, just don't use the indicator, all the processed statistical data is in this attached file.

Files:
volumesdata.rar  17 kb

ouch...

so ur only trading using indicator without looking at the price?

Reason: