KG Trapping Mode - page 67

sahron:
Sir Khairil,

What indicator you add, please Pm me.

Thank you.

Please check previous post. Already posted those indi's

i just already read the thread..

thanks you for Kang Gun to share the knowledge..

God Bless you..

today while i read this thread, i make a little test.. n all got red..

i will test it again..

sorry for my bad english..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG GUN..

Wish u all d best n may all ur dreams come true..

bivt:
i just already read the thread..

thanks you for Kang Gun to share the knowledge..

God Bless you..

today while i read this thread, i make a little test.. n all got red..

i will test it again..

sorry for my bad english..

please do, test again, and post it if you can.. maybe anyone familiar with this system can share their opinion, so we can learn more

Thx

thx kang gun for the indi

----------------

--------------------------

note :

before this i ever write the post

RR963:
please do, test again, and post it if you can.. maybe anyone familiar with this system can share their opinion, so we can learn more

the valid system now is seawave right?

moshnjack:

i believe so..

Yup

moshnjack:

Yup, The valid system is seawave

The early version is without a trigger indi but the latest version has trigger indi which is more better

For more understanding it is better to surf all posts because there are several indis have been upgraded by KG.

tq

dear Kang Gun:

Thanks for the update for the KG support and resistance indi, i have tested the new one alongside the old one and I will share my criticism and findings in this post...

The updated KG sup/res indi seems to plot more yellow 15minute support/resistance levels then normal, which I think we could maybe do without? The first one seems fine in this regard...

Also the updated indi seems to have the red/blue/green sup/res area's changed from the first version, the red, blue and green levels that the new indi plots, seem to be different colors from the first version. Not sure if that makes any sense?

For example The 1st version, when it plots a blue area resistance/support area, the 2nd version....when it plots the same type of resistance/support area, it plots it with a different colour, basically what Im trying to say it, the colours and and the amount of levels the first indicator seems to plot, seem to work quite well, but the only downside is its not plotting them quite quick enough?

Anyway this is just my opinion on this indi as i have been using it everyday for almost 6months now, its good for playing with pre-london breakouts, as long as its used with good money manegement.

Thanks KG

Thanks

Makaci Kang Goen

Reason: