KG Trapping Mode - page 62

WilteredFire:
Vario thanks for sharing your charts with everybody...there great!

How many bars do you wait for on the Trigger, and Micro?

and do u wait for the current candle to close when you get for example 2 bars on Trigger, and one bar on Micro, and enter after that candle finishes?

Thanks

Hi WilteredFire

If I trade in the direction of H4 trend than I wait for 1 or 2 bars on the Trigger, and only 1 bar on the Micro,

and honestly I do not wait until the candle close, a lil bit risky actually, but that was the way I choose

If I trade in TF M5 against the direction of H4 trend than I wait Trigger, Micro, Minor and Major to have the same color, or wait color on Trigger and Micro to turn its color until same again with Minor and Major...

The point is if we trade against H4 trend we need more signal from Minor and Major to confirm our entry.

Sorry for my bad English

hope it helps

prasxz:
how many pips u put your SL ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi Sir'

If I have a chance to monitoring my trade than I just use a dynamic SL ( mental SL), cut my position when the trade turns against me ( trigger and micro shows an opposite signal )

Usually after several profit, I will set an SL at BE+ 1-5 and let the profit run.

If I have to be away from my chart than I will use 'KG support and resistance' to set my SL and TP, (yellow/green dots +/- spread).

In the attached chart I use yellow resistance as my SL and Green support as my TP

p/s: Personally I try to not risk more than 30 pips for GJ and 20 pips for the other pairs.

regard

Files:
5mejxc.gif  22 kb

A Baby Trader.........

vario_merah:
the MA is Simple Moving Average which its period represent time that written in the upper left corner of the chart

for example

if it is in TF M15:

MA 15M : SMA period 1

MA 30M : SMA period 2

MA 1H : SMA period 4

MA 4H : SMA period 16

MA 8H : SMA period 32

MA DAILY : SMA period 96 (24 hours=15minutex4x24=96)

MA Weekly : SMA period 480 ( 1 week=5 working days=96x5=480)

MA Monthly : SMA period 1920 ( 1 month=4 week=480x4=1920)...

the arrow represent the current move of the MA...

cheers'

a

so the first arrow indicator represent SMA?what is the 2nd arrow?

heartnet:
so the first arrow indicator represent SMA?what is the 2nd arrow?

sorry for the late reply, I'm being busy this couple of weeks

the other arrows show the momentum of the SMA

regards'

anggara

???????

vario_merah:
sorry for the late reply, I'm being busy this couple of weeks

the other arrows show the momentum of the SMA

regards'

anggara

so you not using the indicator for entry point right?just want to see the market strenght..am I correct?how you trade it?>

heartnet:
so you not using the indicator for entry point right?just want to see the market strenght..am I correct?how you trade it?>

I'm using SMA to predict the market direction, as to see the limit/border of the market movement I'm using Bollinger Bands SD 1 with the period setting as the SMA period.

For the very final signal to enter the market I'm using seawave signal. You can see my previous post to see how I enter the market based on seawave signal.

Hope it helps'

anggara

kang_gun:
Support & Resistance Indicator... powerfull .. enjoy it... KG

Hi Kang Gun

Shall I small request.

Please, You can here give #KG Support and Resistance.mq4 or to the add sound alert ... if price cross s/r line?

Thanks FC

# KG Support Resistance mq4

frantacech:
Hi Kang Gun

Shall I small request.

Please, You can here give #KG Support and Resistance.mq4 or to the add sound alert ... if price cross s/r line?

Thanks FC

Hi.. of course... here mq4 file as you wish...

Anything else i can do for you bro...?

But if you put alert or something else.. please post it here too... so everybody can use it too...

KG

kang_gun:
Hi.. of course... here mq4 file as you wish...

Anything else i can do for you bro...?

But if you put alert or something else.. please post it here too... so everybody can use it too...

KG

Yes, after modify ...

Thanks

frantacech:
Yes, after modify ... Thanks

Thanks frantacech...

KG

Reason: