KG Trapping Mode - page 22

My template

Here I post my template, I only add some indicators I found on this forum too.

Screenshot? Please see my post above.

Good luck!

demam_emas:
Closed at +30 pips before GBPJPY going up

EDIT:

OH NO! It's going down again...

But it's all right, 30pips is not bad

I earn more than 100 pips today with this system.

Thanks Mr. KG

Hi Bro... nice shoot. OK, when i look to your chart it's look like your exit base is your stoch, is it wright? And take a look to your Major Wave.. it's give you red bar, it's means downtrend will continue because i see you open your sell when Trigger, Micro & Minor give you a red bar. My Open sell in that moment same with you but i closed it 238.70

Try set your stochastic to 62-2-2... and compare it

Keep Learning Bro,

KG

Nice system. I have a couple questions if you dont mind, and also a suggestion or two. I love the support/resistance indicator and havent found a better one yet, I use S/R in my trading always. I would like to see an option to show all S/R lines on all timeframes. Meaning when I am on the 5,1m charts(where I usually am) it doesnt show S/R levels from 4h, day timeframe. These can be crucial targets/reversals and if I didnt draw them manually i wouldnt know they were there and suddenly your trade reverses because it hits a daily support.

My question is what are the wave indicators based on and what timeframes? If I am on the 5m chart for example is the trigger based on the 5 timeframe and micro, minor, and major based on progressively larger timeframes or just less sensitive settings? You dont have to reveal your source code but i like a basic understanding of what makes the engine run.

Thanks for your efforts.

C.E.O.:
Nice system. I have a couple questions if you dont mind, and also a suggestion or two. I love the support/resistance indicator and havent found a better one yet, I use S/R in my trading always. I would like to see an option to show all S/R lines on all timeframes. Meaning when I am on the 5,1m charts(where I usually am) it doesnt show S/R levels from 4h, day timeframe. These can be crucial targets/reversals and if I didnt draw them manually i wouldnt know they were there and suddenly your trade reverses because it hits a daily support.

My question is what are the wave indicators based on and what timeframes? If I am on the 5m chart for example is the trigger based on the 5 timeframe and micro, minor, and major based on progressively larger timeframes or just less sensitive settings? You dont have to reveal your source code but i like a basic understanding of what makes the engine run.

Thanks for your efforts.

Wow.. i don't know what i have to say. It's an honor you here C.E.O.

OK, S/R that i use show all S/R from M15 to D1 (Picture attach). Red dot is S/R D1,blue dot is S/R H4, green dot S/R H1 and yellow dot S/R M15

Micro, Minor & Major just sensitive setting.

Thanks,

KG

Files:
gj08aug_1a.gif  14 kb

Thanks!

kang_gun:
Hi Bro... nice shoot. OK, when i look to your chart it's look like your exit base is your stoch, is it wright? And take a look to your Major Wave.. it's give you red bar, it's means downtrend will continue because i see you open your sell when Trigger, Micro & Minor give you a red bar. My Open sell in that moment same with you but i closed it 238.70

Try set your stochastic to 62-2-2... and compare it

Keep Learning Bro,

KG

Thanks bro!

I use 5-3-3 as entry confirmation, and I still confuse to set TP.

I usually use trailing stop, or set my TP to closest support/resistance.

What do you think about using 62-2-2 as exit indicator? We close a trade when it enters oversold/overbought area?

demam_emas:
Thanks bro!

What do you think about using 62-2-2 as exit indicator? We close a trade when it enters oversold/overbought area?

Yes, and compare it with Trigger Wave....

KG

demam_emas:
Thanks bro!

Your TP... do you have KG Target Points with you wright? Load it and change Draw_Line to true... it will give you the target lines (and it's print on your left chart too) or you can use S/R H1 or H4 or D1 as your target.

KG

Great system KG, I can tell how effective it is.

Has anyone tried to adapt this to higher TFs? For example, the 4hr TF?

lepiricus:
Great system KG, I can tell how effective it is. Has anyone tried to adapt this to higher TFs? For example, the 4hr TF?

Bro, you can play with higher TF too but it's means more pips and long term ... here is an example special for you...we will see then...

KG

Files:

lepiricus:
Great system KG, I can tell how effective it is. Has anyone tried to adapt this to higher TFs? For example, the 4hr TF?

And this one too on EJ .... we'll see then

KG

Files:
gj08aug_1.gif  30 kb
Reason: