Belive it or Not Now you can start trading forex with REAL 25$ for littel work - page 2

We are give $25 after we have written 100 postings in their forum and have traded 15 times.

Nic

good day,

nicesurf:
We are give $25 after we have written 100 postings in their forum and have traded 15 times. Nic

you ask me?

or you tell us you have the bouns?

I check your ID in fxegypt and found your post pass the 100 post

WHTenn:
You need to pass this along to the child, family guy. He has been trying to save up $25 to fund his demo account. Intelligence does not run into his family.

what goes around comes around , you are impolite person and now he is getting back from you

WHTenn:
You need to pass this along to the child, family guy. He has been trying to save up $25 to fund his demo account. Intelligence does not run into his family.

That guy needs our help...You should not be like that.

Have you received $25 ? It's nice to open the account if it's true,if it is right amazing

Just to be clear, you will lose those 25$ within minutres, compared to the time you will need to write those posts. So im my oppinion it's better to invest that time in learning and reading and then put your own 25$ with the chance to make it 50$.

There is no point of loosing 25$ even if they are free, or with little work, the ideas is to win some cash

its posible

if we are trade on sideways time

0.01 lot

RSI

1M TF

Of course you can

You can also live without drinking water - for a few days

Reason: