Learning Cycles For New Traders - page 22

dan I think I know what's the problem

I know you're trying to find your "holy grail" but you are v impulsive plz try to think more than you post when you think you came to a good system try "backtesting",find the worst case scenario and how your system would have dealt with it,do some modifications and at last forward test for a while you can't just post any thing that comes to your mind or else you'll be viewed as a fool

and I'm sorry to be the one who brings the bad news but technical analysis works

Use Matingale?

Why would ANYBODY want to use Martingale? It's Guaranteed to lose You money. WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE TIME?????????

If your levels are 25 pips apart, and the market goes 200 pips againts You, without 25 pips retracements, you are in on ------

Down 200 Pips

1lot) -200

2lots) -300

4lots) -600

8lots) -1,000

16lots) -1,600

32lots) -2,625

64lots) -3,200

128lots) -3,200

And Spread : -510

Total Of :

$ -13,235

Well, what do You think?

An Example that happens a lot of times

Files:

Dan7974:
Why would ANYBODY want to use Martingale? It's Guaranteed to lose You money. WHY DO PEOPLE WASTE TIME?????????

Because it's the Holy Grail, man!

Until that ONE time that it isn't!

It's the last refuge of the indicator addict.

Dan7974:

If your levels are 25 pips apart, and the market goes 200 pips againts You, without 25 pips retracements, you are in on ------

Down 200 Pips

1lot) -200

2lots) -300

4lots) -600

8lots) -1,000

16lots) -1,600

32lots) -2,625

64lots) -3,200

128lots) -3,200

Total Of :

$ -13,235

Well, what do You think?

Oh not again ... Dan, what people want to do for their own trading system is up to them. I am using martiangle system and it is good. You just knew this system and never go deeper then you judge that this system is WASTE of TIME. Okay ... once again, if you don't like it, just leave it. Somebody else will like it. And please ... no need to start a new thread offending the martiangle system. Choose your own and don't bother with others mate

Regards,

Dan7974:

Down 200 Pips

1lot) -200

2lots) -300

4lots) -600

8lots) -1,000

16lots) -1,600

32lots) -2,625

64lots) -3,200

128lots) -3,200

Total Of :

$ -13,235

Well, what do You think?

Seriously Dan, you created a lot of problem here. You challenged almost every single contributor of any method here in TSD. When your rival appears to be accept your challenges, you bailed. I introduced you to 10point3, and you not even pay attention to look at how far the system has evolved. You're just changing your mind everyday and trying to do a curve fit! Please atleast put some effort and read the 10point3 before you pop any question about MARTINGALE.

Regards

David

2nd picture elaboration for you. Hope this help

Files:
v12_live2.gif  11 kb

Brent Mack:
Because it's the Holy Grail, man! Until that ONE time that it isn't!

Excellent post!!

However, it's what you have in your sack of tricks for that ONE time that can make all the difference in the world.

Then, how do You avoid the big moves?

wibitiens:
Oh not again ... Dan, what people want to do for their own trading system is up to them. I am using martiangle system and it is good. You just knew this system and never go deeper then you judge that this system is WASTE of TIME. Okay ... once again, if you don't like it, just leave it. Somebody else will like it. And please ... no need to start a new thread offending the martiangle system. Choose your own and don't bother with others mate Regards,
Reason: