Your assistance

Hi folks,

I am just entering the world biggest market and I would like to request for your assistance during that first step. I have read some of your postings. What strategy do you find that works best? Where can i learn to set up autotrade? What is the best to trade to maximize your loss and minimize your profits. Thanks for your help.

Land,

Welcome to the "meat grinder" (Forex market). Don't worry about auto-trading just yet. It will not achieve the results you seek... not yet at least. You have to manage auto-trading, in the same way one manages him/her self during manual trading. The first thing to do is to start reading... and I don't mean the posts on this forum. You need to get your hands on some quality books that discuss everything from system methodology, to psychology, and money management. Once you feel like you have a good grasp on a system that you're comfortable with, open up a demo account and get your feet wet.

Eventually (if you stick around long enough) you'll find that a phrase such as, "what's the most profitable system?"... is somewhat unimportant. For the most part, many of the ideas/systems you've seen on TSD are profitable. The system is not what usually fails, it's the trader. I'm sure much of this doesn't make sense to you as of yet, and you're probably preoccupied with thinking about how your going to spend your first million... but there's really no rush. So just kick back, and enjoy the process - it's going to be a while.

And most importantly read-read-read.

All the best,

MM

If you need some ideas on good reading material, drop a line in my PM box.

Land:
What strategy do you find that works best?

In my opinion, there is only one way to succeed in the long run, and that's trend-trading. My advice to you is to direct your first steps into that field: study how to identify healthy trends. Dont worry about finding a trading system yet. The very first thing any trader's gotta do is to learn to spot trends. Once you gotta that figured out, you can read on to the next chapter.

Reason: