Help for EA

Hallo everybody....

Can someone help me for an simple EA that i want to test in demo/forward and in real live account!

Very simple but i am not a programmer.....so i ask..

Buy and sell when indicator STOP/REVERSAL change and everytime in market so... GREEN ARROW open buy and RED ARROW close buy and open sell.

i want to test on 1 and 5 and 15 min. time frame!

thank in advance...i can show every time test result of course!

Sorry for my english...

Files:

Re help for Ea

Hello.....I know probabily i ask a newbie question but my request burn from a lot of hours i have this indicator in front my eyes!!

I don't know how design stopReversal indicator....but i think it's different from moving average and in the picture i add you can see moving average cross but stop reversal arrow stay!

Usually this indicator help me to confirm some exit and usually i see these arrows have reason....

I have a theory that even in bad signal like exemple i add...it's possible to lost spread and few pips maybe...and i want to try this advantage instead stop loss and continue to stay in market!!

I repeat...i have this sensation after follow a lot this indicator, but how i can test this? only with an EA in a long forward strategy test!!

In any case any suggestion are wellcome....thank again!!

Files:
cable_5_min.jpg  192 kb

I think that an ea on this indicator would be great...I've tried to do it but it still doesn't work...

can someone help me?

thanks...

Files:

I think I've seen those arrows before but the signals they produced were just a little bit late. So when I bought by the signal, I ended up with reversing having a negative profit. Same with sells. At least most of the time.

It would be better to trade manually using a trend filter to ignore false signals and side market.

Shinigami:
I think I've seen those arrows before but the signals they produced were just a little bit late. So when I bought by the signal, I ended up with reversing having a negative profit. Same with sells. At least most of the time. It would be better to trade manually using a trend filter to ignore false signals and side market.

a trend filter could be added in the ea....

I didn't use this indicator but the signals seems to be good in 1H timeframe and not only for scalping...

Reason: