The Official Release of MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has been completed. Using it, you can get access to financial markets and make trades worldwide. The embedded symbol charts and technical indicators, as well as financial news, will help to make a decision about whether to open or close a position. Trading via this terminal is fully confidential and absolutely safe. If it is necessary, you can find trading history in your MetaTrader 4 Mobile any time.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition:

• charts - a modern terminal cannot operate without graphical displaying of price movements;
  • support of technical indicators that helps to analyze price movements on symbols;
  • the full set of trade orders that allows flexible management of one's trading activities;
  • sounds alerting about changes in the market - there is no need anymore to observe charts constantly;
  • access to news allows making well-reasoned decisions regarding the most recent developments on financial markets.

Visit MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Page

MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Screeshots

Download MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

Buy MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

MT4 Mobile and the I-PHONE 3G do they work together?

Hello,

I was wondering is it is possible to run MT4 Mobile on the new I-PHONE 3G? What would need to be done to make that happen?

If not what other devices can you run the MT4 Mobile on? Which is the BEST in you guy's opinion?

Thanks alot in advance to all you tech guys

OmarFX

FxApprentice82:
Hello,

I was wondering is it is possible to run MT4 Mobile on the new I-PHONE 3G? What would need to be done to make that happen?

If not what other devices can you run the MT4 Mobile on? Which is the BEST in you guy's opinion?

Thanks alot in advance to all you tech guys

OmarFX

One version needs windows mobile for pocket PC and the smartphone version need needs windows mobile for smartphone.

More info on Metaquotes web: Forex Trading Software: Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4

How i can install mt4 on mobile?

i need to install mt4 mobile on Nokia N70..

i need to know steps to do that and requires ....

can anybody help me?

Mobile trading:

- original thread.

- instruction about how to use/set it.

Very interesting news. Does it work with every broker using MT4 ? I mean, if I open an account (even a demo one) with a broker using MT4, I want to be able to use that tool. Perfect for forexholics

MT4 Mobile for smartphones

Hi all,

I want to use Metatrader 4 Mobile for smartphones. For this reason I plan to buy the Samnsung Omnia 2 mobile because MT 4 works only on phones with Windows Mobile operating system. I would like to know does the MT4 Mobile give only images of charts on the phone or can I actually see the opening, closing, high and low of each candle and also can I see the exact co-ordinates of any indicators like in the normal MT4? I would be very grateful if someone using MT4 Mobile for smartphones answers these questions. Thank you very much in advance.

Dose MT4 mobile have volume indicator?

just like above

anyone using mobile platform could tell me?

thank you

yes

the indis in MT4 mobile are similar to basic indicators offered with standard MT4 ... so yes to your question, more specifically both On Balance Volume and Volume ( just remeber how MT4 counts volumes ... nothing like the real think in stocks Level 2 or Level 3 platforms )

Cheers!

Alex

PS still keeping WM6 phone for just this purpose ... just need a SMS alert for some custom indis and I'm set from everywhere ... well ... almost

Reason: