Can u make a living if you average 42% a Year?

Hey people!

I am starting this thread because I average about 6% a month which yields to about 84% a year, but I don't have enough capital for this to pay my bills.

I'm embarrassed to say how much is in my account, of course... But anyone doing the math will know there isn't much I am working with.

I'm sure some of you would be happy to net about 3% every month and let it grow into 42% a year.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

FxSpreadator

hi

fxspreadator:
Hey people!

I am starting this thread because I average about 6% a month which yields to about 84% a year, but I don't have enough capital for this to pay my bills.

I'm embarrassed to say how much is in my account, of course... But anyone doing the math will know there isn't much I am working with.

I'm sure some of you would be happy to net about 3% every month and let it grow into 42% a year.

FxSpreadator

if guarantee 3% / month I think it's feasible for this business ..just add more equity to become bigger ...but sometimes there's drawdown that can eat your 3%...it will safe if you've a system that can produce average 20% or more /mont

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi Mont,

Well, it is actually returning about 6%, it's just that I would like the investor to split that in to 2, so we can both be happy. So we would both net about 3% each.

FxSpreadator

fxspreadator:
Hey people!

FxSpreadator

If you are really confident about the returns you can make then why don't you go and get a loan and use that to bolster your trading account so that the return on your investment can start paying your bills?

Good idea, except I have no collateral. Here these days you need to have a property to mortgage against a person loan. Otherwise you get maybe $15k on signature only.

fxspreadator:

Well, it is actually returning about 6%, it's just that I would like the investor to split that in to 2, so we can both be happy. So we would both net about 3% each.

Good idea, except I have no collateral. Here these days you need to have a property to mortgage against a person loan. Otherwise you get maybe $15k on signature only.

So what are you really saying in this thread?

Are you saying that:

You want can make 6% a month and want to manage investors account on the basis that you will split any profits....?

fxspreadator:

Maybe you could manage accounts. Prepare a statement of your track record and see if anyone is interested. I would be if I had money.

this is the greatest problem that most trader face is extremely undercapitalized

account never

anyone good trader can do 80% yearly try doing that in one month (my previous month)

now i am down 15% this month

now i am trying to get 15% to 20% every month consistant (hard but doable)

forex is a high risk market the very first rule that everyone skip is money manegmnet, if you want to stay in the game you shouldn't risk more than 3% of your account.

if it was a small mini account I understand you may want to risk the whole account but for standard accounts traders should be more careful with thier money.

To understand the risk in forex and how difficult it is to get the money you lost, have a look at this

% Account loss -----% you need to Break Even

10% ------------------ 11.11%

20% ------------------ 25%

30% ------------------ 42.86%

40% ------------------ 66.67%

50% ------------------ 100%

60% ------------------ 150%

70% ------------------ 233%

80% ------------------ 400%

90% ------------------ 900%

100% ------------------ Burn the account

with a 6% retun you are in the right track, keep up the good record then post the results for your live trading on the commercial section and you might find someone interested, guys might ask you for 6 months of proven records with minimal draw down.

Good luck

If your capital is less than $200, you should earn your profit 200%, Is it possible....why not.....learn and get the profit..

Nic

Reason: