Optimization cpu usage, need help

Hello all,

I need some good coders to optimize this indicator, because it is part of my trading style, but my processors going to be killed by this

So if someone can help,

Please please need very help

Please help me.

It is very very important.

Great thanks.

Optimized. To make the indicator draw itself on the entire length of the chart, set Draw4HowLongg to 0.

Are you using MTF indicators as well?

Big Joe:
Hello all,

I need some good coders to optimize this indicator, because it is part of my trading style, but my processors going to be killed by this

So if someone can help,

Please please need very help

Are you using MTF indicators as well in this template? Please show a picture of the indicators you use in your template and tell which ones u are using.

Because the CPU usage may be caused by some indicators that from CPU point of view don't work well with one another. I have had same sort of problem using MTF indicators..... Very high CPU usage, consuming most of the resources and also Windows had to extend virtual memory beyond 1024 Megabytes.

PM me when you have posted reply.... I might forget to come back here. OK?

John

Or you can try Speed Gear ( Speed Gear 5 - PC Speed Hack Software, Hack Game Speed ) . It will give you a few trial run, see if it is of help.

Software originally design to speed up game playing, I used it to help in optimization.

Trendline indicatotr

Hey guys

I need help in finding the right settings for the attached indicator on H4 timeframe? I have attached both ex4 and mq4 file.Thanks in advance.

trendline.ex4trendline_1.mq4

Happy pipping..

Files:
Reason: